Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for woman 50+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by RRicho View Post


    Does it make it easier to find women over 50 also
    Does your nickname make it easier to find women aged under 25 years also?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
      Does your nickname make it easier to find women aged under 25 years also?
      RRicho is better than PPooro anyday. RRicho also has the Rolls Royce initials...


      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

        RRicho is better than PPooro anyday. RRicho also has the Rolls Royce initials...

        This is not the first time that I have not seen PPuro.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

          This is not the first time that I have not seen PPuro.
          PPuro? PPooro not puro. puro is Spanish for pure.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
            Does your nickname make it easier to find women aged under 25 years also?

            I was referring to the wearing of Hi Viz vests in response to Chardies comment.

            I talk to all ages when the conversation is polite ... when it's not don't push your luck.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

              PPuro? PPooro not puro. puro is Spanish for pure.
              i have to wonder if perhaps Rricho isn't as Ppuro as the driven snow

              Comment


              • #37
                Just hoping there is no PPerro.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by chardie View Post

                  i have to wonder if perhaps Rricho isn't as Ppuro as the driven snow

                  Looks like your going to get pure mud with whats heading your way Chards ...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RRicho View Post


                    Looks like your going to get pure mud with whats heading your way Chards ...
                    i'll take some mud over dust any day of the week

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by chardie View Post

                      i'll take some mud over dust any day of the week

                      How about some smoke, we got plenty of that at present ...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RRicho View Post


                        How about some smoke, we got plenty of that at present ...
                        no you can keep that....
                        its bad for my lungs. most the stone industries here in qld have had workcover go through them, all the workers have been tested for silicosis i been tested and have a part clearance still have to go get a high resolution ct scan to know for sure as i already had a rare condition . six of the workers that have worked there have been diagnosed with it and i think about 120 in qld have got it. its going to be the next big health crisis like james hardy and asbestosis

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Hateflowswithyou
                          Oh boy,
                          Thanks god it's internet and we don't have to meet you in person. But just in case, if you going for a woman like that, you should also take something like this in order to be sure that everything is going to be okay. And have you seen your therapist lately? If no, i bet you should, there is something more about you and probably your childhood you need to know and to realize. Gonna be good for you.
                          5 posts 5 scam influence virus links that no one here will ever click on

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by DrSchadenfreude View Post

                            5 posts 5 scam influence virus links that no one here will ever click on
                            yer.... btw whats acheter viagra is that like for rabbits ?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X