Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2018

    the top events in 2018?

  • #2
    waking up every morning to find out hey i'm still breathing

    Comment


    • #3
      My hometown of Kerch became world famous.

      Comment


      • #4
        The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the U.S.

        Comment


        • #5
          Friends,

          THIS:


          Originally posted by chardie View Post
          waking up every morning to find out hey i'm still breathing
          I am another day closer to having my car and my mortgage paid off. BUT I am another day older and more out of shape.

          So it will be a great retirement. I will finally have some money, and no energy to spend it.

          Thank you.

          dr. Darrell of Michigan.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
            The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the U.S.

            I thought the US would recognize NYC as an Israel's capital.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 12-03-2018, 08:23 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
              My hometown of Kerch became world famous.
              Not really. Most people have no idea where Kertch is. Of course, I know. Kertch is a city that is part of the Russian Federation...!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
                ...I know. Kertch is a city that is part of the Russian Federation...!
                The data's compelling. Can Trump recognize Kerch as a part of Russian Federation?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                  Not really. Most people have no idea where Kertch is. Of course, I know. Kertch is a city that is part of the Russian Federation...!

                  The data's compelling. Can Trump recognize to formally recognize that fact?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can Trump recognize his own pompousness is more off-putting than any other U.S. President and is causing the most division in the USA since the Civil War?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Trump is amusing. Too bad he’s president of the world’s most important country. Since charisma in politics is more important than competence, I can only hope the Democrats will have a charismatic nominee in 2020.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Biden? *Sigh* Ron Wyden from Oregon would be my choice. I do not know his charisma,but I do know he has the intellect.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                          Biden? *Sigh* Ron Wyden from Oregon would be my choice. I do not know his charisma,but I do know he has the intellect.
                          Joe Biden and Ron Wyden are both old men. That in itself isn't bad but I would hope the Democrats would choose someone younger. Someone Obama's age when he was first elected to the White House...? is that too much to ask? There are certainly talented & presidential men and women within the party who are not senior citizens ...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

                            Joe Biden and Ron Wyden are both old men. That in itself isn't bad but I would hope the Democrats would choose someone younger. Someone Obama's age when he was first elected to the White House...? is that too much to ask? There are certainly talented & presidential men and women within the party who are not senior citizens ...

                            You must mean Beto, or Obama + Sanders, Jr. I voted for him in the senate race.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by _loki View Post

                              You must mean Beto, or Obama + Sanders, Jr. I voted for him in the senate race.
                              You voted DEMOCRAT...?! Aren't you TEXAN?

                              You must have moved to Texas from Vermont...OK, now it makes sense.)


                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X