X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the top events in 2018?

waking up every morning to find out hey i'm still breathing

Comment

My hometown of Kerch became world famous.

Comment

The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the U.S.

Comment

Friends,

THIS:

Originally posted by chardie View Post
          waking up every morning to find out hey i'm still breathing
          I am another day closer to having my car and my mortgage paid off. BUT I am another day older and more out of shape.

So it will be a great retirement. I will finally have some money, and no energy to spend it.

Thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
            The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by the U.S.

I thought the US would recognize NYC as an Israel's capital.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 12-03-2018, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
              My hometown of Kerch became world famous.
              Not really. Most people have no idea where Kertch is. Of course, I know. Kertch is a city that is part of the Russian Federation...!

Comment

...I know. Kertch is a city that is part of the Russian Federation...!
                The data's compelling. Can Trump recognize Kerch as a part of Russian Federation?

Comment

Not really. Most people have no idea where Kertch is. Of course, I know. Kertch is a city that is part of the Russian Federation...!

The data's compelling. Can Trump recognize to formally recognize that fact?

Comment

Can Trump recognize his own pompousness is more off-putting than any other U.S. President and is causing the most division in the USA since the Civil War?

Comment

Trump is amusing. Too bad he’s president of the world’s most important country. Since charisma in politics is more important than competence, I can only hope the Democrats will have a charismatic nominee in 2020.

Comment

Biden? *Sigh* Ron Wyden from Oregon would be my choice. I do not know his charisma,but I do know he has the intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                          Biden? *Sigh* Ron Wyden from Oregon would be my choice. I do not know his charisma,but I do know he has the intellect.
                          Joe Biden and Ron Wyden are both old men. That in itself isn't bad but I would hope the Democrats would choose someone younger. Someone Obama's age when he was first elected to the White House...? is that too much to ask? There are certainly talented & presidential men and women within the party who are not senior citizens ...

Comment

Joe Biden and Ron Wyden are both old men. That in itself isn't bad but I would hope the Democrats would choose someone younger. Someone Obama's age when he was first elected to the White House...? is that too much to ask? There are certainly talented & presidential men and women within the party who are not senior citizens ...

You must mean Beto, or Obama + Sanders, Jr. I voted for him in the senate race.

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post

You must mean Beto, or Obama + Sanders, Jr. I voted for him in the senate race.
                              You voted DEMOCRAT...?! Aren't you TEXAN?

You must have moved to Texas from Vermont...OK, now it makes sense.)

Comment

Working...
                              X