• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chardie View Post

thats food for thought
    So dirty-minded...

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

i want in on some of that action

I have to work all weekend .... still want in Chards?

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
        I asked this question because I have young grandkids and I wondered will they remember me when I'm gone ..... I can remember my grandparents but only after I started school, earlier than that any memories appear not to have been retained.
        My son was nearly 3 when my grandpa, that is his greatgrandfather died at the age of 92. He remembers him, my grandpa was a strong and healthy man and lived alone after my grandmum's death. He refused to move in with my parents, when we visited them and when my grandpa came, my son thought my grandpa was a real Santa and was very excited about having Santa in his grandparents' home. He remembers him until now.

My earliest memories are connected with my family, especially the game I used to play with my dad - he would say any capital city and I had to name the country or vice versa. I was about six then. My earlier memories go back to when I was about 3 I vagualy remember New Years Eve, a huge tree decorated with toys and tangerines we managed to get. It was impossible to get good food freely in the former USSR so things like bananas and tangerines, good chocolates meant real excitement. But food tasted very natural and delicious as far as I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

I have to work all weekend .... still want in Chards?
          no no i want the comedy action that working action has got hairs on it
          besides its too wet to go outside mum says i might catch a chill
          got about 20 mins with the weed eater before it starting raining today the tanks are full which is nice
          Last edited by chardie; 12-16-2018, 06:12 AM.

Comment

I have smatterings of memories from being young, seeing my childhood home for the first time at about 3, there was a huge chest like basket in the hallway. I remeber tying the laces on the wooden shoes into knots at kinder. I remember going to the very country golf club when we visited my Grandma, sooo much food and the beer was from a barrel with a dog nose?? I remember wanting a dog instead of a cat...

Comment

Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post
              (Maybe Candy is a mud wrestler now...?)

You peeked my curiosity so I called an old classmate to ask what became of her. Unfortunatly, she passed away not long ago. That was depressing news. Now I feel even worse about pushing her in the muddle puddle.

One year I left a valentines card on her desk. I wanted her to know I liked her but I was also shy to admit it to her so the message on the card was "Roses are red, violets are blue. I hate you because you have cooties. She actually seemed to warm up and become friendly when she saw the I gave her a valentines card but that changed after she read it. Then she told the teacher on me and I got a good talking to about being mean to girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark-Matter View Post

You peeked my curiosity so I called an old classmate to ask what became of her. Unfortunatly, she passed away not long ago. That was depressing news. Now I feel even worse about pushing her in the muddle puddle...

Comment

Working...
                X