Christmas Traditions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machlud View Post

Bun or Swan Chardie, the Tax Payers will still have to feed it!
    may as well be a swan then only need to feed it some grass ( lawn grass not the other type of grass thats popular at the moment ) and some insects

Comment

really RRICHO, a swan and a state park. Have to worry about the legalities of that. But since there's no evidence left I guess you have nothing to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by jadedlady69 View Post
        really RRICHO, a swan and a state park. Have to worry about the legalities of that. But since there's no evidence left I guess you have nothing to worry about

When your in the bush and living off the land for a month anything goes in the pot ... right Chards?

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

When your in the bush and living off the land for a month anything goes in the pot ... right Chards?
          no comment on grounds that may incriminate

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

no comment on grounds that may incriminate

The xmas dinner Emu was tasty I presume

Comment

i told you allready, it was ham, roast pork and cold turkey. and pavlova,, try finding that in the bush on xmas day

Comment

i told you allready, it was ham, roast pork and cold turkey. and pavlova,, try finding that in the bush on xmas day
                There must be wild snorkers in your area, that covers the ham and roast pork ... the pav presents a problem though.

Comment

there is a bush water reserve across the road from me. have seen several pigs come out of there.. not all make it back in

Comment

there is a bush water reserve across the road from me. have seen several pigs come out of there.. not all make it back in

A man after my own heart .... you should try some swan, it's delicious

Comment

A man after my own heart .... you should try some swan, it's delicious
                      i would except the vegans go and get all upset, haven't been able to figure out why. its not like im eating one of them

Comment

i would except the vegans go and get all upset, haven't been able to figure out why. its not like im eating one of them

They'll be rubbing their hands together for when the world reaches max human capacity and we all have to live on grain or perish.

Comment

They'll be rubbing their hands together for when the world reaches max human capacity and we all have to live on grain or perish.
                          i already do my bit with weetbix

Comment

Working...
                          X