What is your 2019 resolution??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your 2019 resolution??

So welcome to 2019!! Made your resolution yet?? How did you go keeping last year's resolutions?? Bit of a straw pole of the common ones for you... Or what are you going to do differently this year??

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/b...d-do-they-work
    Eat better, loose weight, get fit...
    28.57%
    Save money
    0%
    Give up smoking
    0%
    Get a better Job
    14.29%
    Pay off debt
    0%
    Reduce swan hunting trips to National Parks
    28.57%
    Be kinder to Chardie
    28.57%

I have never been a big fan of 'New Year Resolutions' but I will make an effort, not to get fit but not to get any unfitter either! Of course, the Swan hunting has to go and although I have never, to my knowledge, been unkind to Chardie I do know that others have and so that should be reuced somewhat!

Comment

Done all those last year ....

I'm fighting weight and fit as a Mallee bull (and twice as dangerous)
      Got all the money I need now.
      Never smoked .... except like Chards, burn the excess rubbish once year and try to keep the smoke to a minimum so not to alert the fire brigade.
      I'm supposed to be retired ... and only work for free now.
      Got no debts.
      Don't know anything about any Swan hunt !
      I'm still working on the Chardie one ... it's a bit hard.

Comment

Richo, it's rewarding when you persevere with things you find difficult

Comment

Just wondering if we can resolve to be meaner to Chardie as it seems like a noble pursuit as well.

Comment

Even my dog is tired of swan meat. From now on, I resolve to poach fawns in National Parks.

Comment

I love this section .... a bit of light hearted banter lightens my day.

Comment

if your not contributing to the international save the chardie fund ....you are being mean
                you can donate here [email protected]
                i was gonna tick all the above except i don't smoke

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
                  if your not contributing to the international save the chardie fund ....you are being mean

I can donate a nice comment (when I think of one) ... and some swan feathers for your pillow when I get the urge again.

Comment

Will they take fingernail clippings? I can spare a couple from the landfill if so.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post

Will they take fingernail clippings? I can spare a couple from the landfill if so.
                      depends,,, can you melt them down to make anything useful ? and i would probably need about a drumful

Comment

depends,,, can you melt them down to make anything useful ? and i would probably need about a drumful
                        I have heard about them being used in art?? okay two minute google and it seems there may be money in this for you Chardie...
                        https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/en...51184107607529

Comment

A drumful?? C'mon man, I am not going to mail a drumful of fingernails overseas as it would prove awkward at the post office when they ask me what I am shipping. A couple fingernails could be slipped into an envelope,undetected by the postal authorities.

I sure hope the ongoing USA Gov't shutdown includes a furlough of the FBI, Fingernail Barrell Investigations.

Comment

Originally posted by SpacemanBiff View Post
                            A drumful?? C'mon man, I am not going to mail a drumful of fingernails overseas as it would prove awkward at the post office when they ask me what I am shipping. A couple fingernails could be slipped into an envelope,undetected by the postal authorities.

I sure hope the ongoing USA Gov't shutdown includes a furlough of the FBI, Fingernail Barrell Investigations.
                            fingernail barrel investigation thats nothing..... couple of years ago we had seven bodies (i think it was 7) turn up in some plastic drums in south australia. i can account for all my movements and mom has a great alibi for me anyway .

Comment

Originally posted by Strewth View Post

I have heard about them being used in art?? okay two minute google and it seems there may be money in this for you Chardie...
                              https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/en...51184107607529
                              fingernails are old hat toenails is the in thing

Comment

Working...
                              X