What is your 2019 resolution??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

No need to mate, I know where the twin cylinder John Deer is and I'm sure I can borrow it when my hill needs ploughing
    i guess the smoke signals from the exhaust give it away

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

i guess the smoke signals from the exhaust give it away

..... and the thump thump of the twin cylinders working

Comment

when it was oem it wasn't twin cylenders i presume ?

Comment

when it was oem it wasn't twin cylenders i presume ?

Check Google .... John Deer made several twin cylinder models.

Comment

Check Google .... John Deer made several twin cylinder models.
            what ? when adam was a boy...... ?

Comment

I want to read more books this year. I sit too much in the internet, news sites and forums. I've read 2 books within the first 2 months... it's not much, but it's a good beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                I want to read more books this year. I sit too much in the internet, news sites and forums. I've read 2 books within the first 2 months... it's not much, but it's a good beginning.
                What have you read?

Comment

Originally posted by Strewth View Post

What have you read?
                  The End of Loneliness by Benedict Wells (a very good book), and the first book of Harry Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post

The End of Loneliness by Benedict Wells (a very good book), and the first book of Harry Potter.
                    i recommend mathew reilley they will keep you up all night

Comment

i recommend mathew reilley they will keep you up all night

Suggest you have a read of Dark Victory ..... appears the Libs are trying to revive that one .... talk about grabbing at straws

Comment

Suggest you have a read of Dark Victory ..... appears the Libs are trying to revive that one .... talk about grabbing at straws
                        i think we should toss the whole lot of em, if you want the definition of an oxygen thief from the dictionary it should read see politicians

Comment

i think we should toss the whole lot of em, if you want the definition of an oxygen thief from the dictionary it should read see politicians

It appears they're all falling on their swords Chards, but did you notice they retire with 60% of $350,000 annually for life plus the very generous superannuation they get at our expense ... not a bad lurk if you can con enough people to vote you in ... mate we're in the wrong business.

... not my cup of tea though Chards, the're in it for themselves not what they hoodwink us with being about ... for the country

Comment

It appears they're all falling on their swords Chards, but did you notice they retire with 60% of $350,000 annually for life plus the very generous superannuation they get at our expense ... not a bad lurk if you can con enough people to vote you in ... mate we're in the wrong business.

... not my cup of tea though Chards, the're in it for themselves not what they hoodwink us with being about ... for the country
                            maybe we should all get a turn the we'd all be on a level playing field, kinda like communism only better and we get to keep our own stuff

Comment

Havent read the whole thread by far, but....just wanna let you guys know that I finally have got myself a computer! Yup! One with an actual keyboard!!! So .... now I can type on here. I can pest You guys again

​So, how You been Chardie? Rog? Ian?

Comment

Originally posted by Labolina View Post

​So, how You been Chardie? Rog? Ian?
                                I’ve been fine. How about you? Are there National Parks or nature reserves in Sweden where I could poach deer?

Comment

Working...
                                X