What is your 2019 resolution??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strewth
    started a poll What is your 2019 resolution??

What is your 2019 resolution??

Eat better, loose weight, get fit...
    28.57%
    Save money
    0%
    Give up smoking
    0%
    Get a better Job
    14.29%
    Pay off debt
    0%
    Reduce swan hunting trips to National Parks
    28.57%
    Be kinder to Chardie
    28.57%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    So welcome to 2019!! Made your resolution yet?? How did you go keeping last year's resolutions?? Bit of a straw pole of the common ones for you... Or what are you going to do differently this year??

https://www.psychologytoday.com/au/b...d-do-they-work

• chardie
    replied
    Originally posted by RogerCarmel View Post

Elk? OK, I’ll poach that too. I thought the Lapp people raised reindeer?
    you might have to limit you how many reindeer your poach, otherwise santa is going to be on foot next xmas

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied

I’ve been fine. How about you? Are there National Parks or nature reserves in Sweden where I could poach deer?

I think you will find the 'Rog' she is referring to is me ... we go a long way back in this forum. Chards the Pom and I had a lot of fun with our banter on here a while back ... don't get your hopes up Mr Carmel, Labs if quite a switched on lady that sees through the crap posted on here.

... nice to have our Viking lady back on the forum.

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied
    Originally posted by chardie View Post

i think they call them elk over there but the principal is still the same
    Elk? OK, I’ll poach that too. I thought the Lapp people raised reindeer?

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    Originally posted by Labolina View Post
    Havent read the whole thread by far, but....just wanna let you guys know that I finally have got myself a computer! Yup! One with an actual keyboard!!! So .... now I can type on here. I can pest You guys again

​So, how You been Chardie? Rog? Ian?
    try not to get any sardine oil on the keyboard... or the computer for that matter even if it is a good preservative

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    hey labs you got any caucasian shepards over there? i want one for the backyard

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied

I’ve been fine. How about you? Are there National Parks or nature reserves in Sweden where I could poach deer?

i think they call them elk over there but the principal is still the same

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    now we just need pom to front up and we'll have the band back together

The Pom was having problems logging into here, we tried several things to get him sorted out, not sure what's happened to him ..... I miss him too mate (even if he's a Pom)

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    now we just need pom to front up and we'll have the band back together

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Havent read the whole thread by far, but....just wanna let you guys know that I finally have got myself a computer! Yup! One with an actual keyboard!!! So .... now I can type on here. I can pest You guys again

Great to see you back to hassle us Katie

Leave a comment:

• RogerCarmel
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Labolina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    Originally posted by RRicho View Post

It appears they're all falling on their swords Chards, but did you notice they retire with 60% of $350,000 annually for life plus the very generous superannuation they get at our expense ... not a bad lurk if you can con enough people to vote you in ... mate we're in the wrong business.

... not my cup of tea though Chards, the're in it for themselves not what they hoodwink us with being about ... for the country
    maybe we should all get a turn the we'd all be on a level playing field, kinda like communism only better and we get to keep our own stuff

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied

i think we should toss the whole lot of em, if you want the definition of an oxygen thief from the dictionary it should read see politicians

It appears they're all falling on their swords Chards, but did you notice they retire with 60% of $350,000 annually for life plus the very generous superannuation they get at our expense ... not a bad lurk if you can con enough people to vote you in ... mate we're in the wrong business.

... not my cup of tea though Chards, the're in it for themselves not what they hoodwink us with being about ... for the country

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Suggest you have a read of Dark Victory ..... appears the Libs are trying to revive that one .... talk about grabbing at straws
    i think we should toss the whole lot of em, if you want the definition of an oxygen thief from the dictionary it should read see politicians

Leave a comment:

Working...
X