Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it cold where you live?

Friends,

is it cold where you live, this time of year. I think this last week it got to -22 Cel

That set records. Like BAD ones.

How is everyone else holding up.

Have a nice day. Thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Got up to 43c here in the last week, today will be 35c and tomorrow 37c ..... country of extremes Au .... bushfires in the south and floods in the north all at the same time and excessive temperatures in the inland of plus 45c.

Don't think I will swap with you though Doc, doubt I could handle -22c.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
      Got up to 43c here in the last week, today will be 35c and tomorrow 37c ..... country of extremes Au .... bushfires in the south and floods in the north all at the same time and excessive temperatures in the inland of plus 45c....
      ...sounds like Hell...!

Comment

Comment

in the north theres 1.6 metres of water covering everything, down south er .... tasmania bushfires burning everything to a crisp. its not too bad here in the middle except for breaking records with temps and drought

Comment

I live in Siberia. For us, the frost is -50 familiar. I will not say that it is comfortable, but you can live. Life does not stop. Works transport, people go to work. Even children go to school (an exception for the smallest). I live as much as I can remember. Therefore, I do not understand why people suffer from this. If you know some rules, you will have no problems.

Comment

Originally posted by DimaGus View Post
              I live in Siberia. For us, the frost is -50 familiar. I will not say that it is comfortable, but you can live. Life does not stop. Works transport, people go to work. Even children go to school (an exception for the smallest). I live as much as I can remember. Therefore, I do not understand why people suffer from this. If you know some rules, you will have no problems.
              i like rules too, if its too hot don't go outside to work. if its to cold don't go outside to work. that leaves me about two weeks a year to actually get anything done

Comment

From 35c last week and 19c today .... it's freezing brrrrrr

Comment

From 35c last week and 19c today .... it's freezing brrrrrr
                  still 36 here today, took the bike (thats the motorbike, not the bush bike. i'd have had a heart attack if i rode the push bike into town ) into the stanthorpe mens shed. there was some talk of about about how warm it was but the old timers were saying it was hot when they where kids and its hot now.... so not much has changed they put it down to it being summertime still the nights are pretty good round here it mostly cools down quite nicely at night out here.

Comment

If we can get through February without more of that 40c plus stuff I'll be very happy

Comment

If we can get through February without more of that 40c plus stuff I'll be very happy
                      looks like we are about to get some rain. theres a cyclone sitting of the coast that aught to push some moisture up over the great deviding range

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post

looks like we are about to get some rain. theres a cyclone sitting of the coast that aught to push some moisture up over the great deviding range

I've still got that footrot powder left over from before this drought you can have .... but don't get it wet

Comment

send it up i'll pass on to some people in townsville i know

Comment

In Germany it's kinda too warm for the season, +10c, it was even 16 the last days. It's winter, we should have snow.

Comment

yesterday was the last day of summer... its probably been 10 degrees cooler today not sure how that works almost needed a flannelette shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X