No announcement yet.

Is it cold where you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i see half of victoria is on fire again rRicho you haven't been welding outside again have you ?

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
      i see half of victoria is on fire again rRicho you haven't been welding outside again have you ?

I thought we had missed another heatwave in February ... I was wrong, four days touching 40c and fires everywhere.

Anyway it's nice keeping the aircon company and catching up on some movies on Netflix.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

I thought we had missed another heatwave in February ... I was wrong, four days touching 40c and fires everywhere.

Anyway it's nice keeping the aircon company and catching up on some movies on Netflix.
        doesn't watching ben hur get old ?

Comment

G'day my favorite subforum.
          Here it's already +19C, which is a bit too hot for beginning of March. But still better than cold. Sharp continental climate sucks.

Comment

-22° or so during the night and warming up to -8° at noon. Lots of snow as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Goathika View Post
              G'day my favorite subforum.
              Here it's already +19C, which is a bit too hot for beginning of March. But still better than cold. Sharp continental climate sucks.

If you prefer reasonable temperatures you should move out here ..... nice to see you making an appearance again.

Hey Chards, this is a nice one mate ... bit young for us though, but she's got a nice sharp tongue

Comment

Lately, here in central Texas, it has been around freezing. But finally, we are back to being in the spring at 70 F.

Comment

If you prefer reasonable temperatures you should move out here ..... nice to see you making an appearance again.

Hey Chards, this is a nice one mate ... bit young for us though, but she's got a nice sharp tongue
                  can't you like.... take it out must be some pliars or something you could use

Comment

can't you like.... take it out must be some pliars or something you could use

Your for it mate when she sees your post ....

Comment

sticks ans stones.....

Comment

i like rules too, if its too hot don't go outside to work. if its to cold don't go outside to work. that leaves me about two weeks a year to actually get anything done
                        ​You and me both, Chardie! You and me both

Comment

From 35c last week and 19c today .... it's freezing brrrrrr
                          ​Hehe...Rog! Your'e getting too sensitive to stuff! Maybe time to move in to a "climate controled" enviroment?

Comment

Originally posted by Labolina View Post

​Hehe...Rog! Your'e getting too sensitive to stuff! Maybe time to move in to a "climate controled" enviroment?

I have a controlled environment Katie for our weather extremes .... my air con works well, I keep it company often

Comment

I have a controlled environment Katie for our weather extremes .... my air con works well, I keep it company often
                              and here i was thinking you were hard done by

Comment

and here i was thinking you were hard done by

... money well spent Chards

Comment

Working...
                                X