Is it cold where you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chardie View Post
    i think labs computer has frozen solid, opening the window might have been its undoing

Another log on the fire might help ...

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Another log on the fire might help ...
      i'm somewhat prepared, two trailerloads of firewoord about 5 meters from the back door. the internet is out at home. so can only reply when i go near a town

Comment

So that's why you've been missing Chards .... been cold here with you absent mate.

Comment

been no internet at home since easter finally sorted it out i hope. the contract ended last october the computer at telsta decided to cut access off at easter even though the bills is paid.

Comment

Originally posted by chardie View Post
            been no internet at home since easter finally sorted it out i hope. the contract ended last october the computer at telsta decided to cut access off at easter even though the bills is paid.

I gave Telstra away years ago over the same billing problem your having Chads .... took 10 months to sort out what was their problem with much back and forth until I threatened to take the matter to the Ombudsman .... that got them to eventually investigate and admit I had paid the bill 11 months ago .... I wonder how many have paid the bill again because they don't keep records and Telstra gets away with it. I was with them for 48 years, now I very happy with iiNet ..... suggest you change to another provider mate.

Comment

So cold here I cracked out the gloves today Chards my gas company sends me texts saying i haven't paid and I panic and pay on the spot with internet banking.... this happened a few times and I though it was funny cause I am a good payer , went back and checked my records and they had been texting me for no existent bills! Would change if there was nay other choice of supplier

Comment

went to the movies yesterday saw men in black 4. coming home at 6.30pm it was 2 degrees thats colder than my fridge and thats the main reason i sleep in also had three lambs born in the last 2 days this one is about 3 hours old

Comment

Awwwww aren't you an old softy ..... oh wait, that's probably next xmas roast lamb

Comment

[QUOTE=fregat;n3083715][/QUOT

I live in Brazil, I've never seen snow.

Comment

Working...
                    X