Is it cold where you live?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrDarrell
    started a topic Is it cold where you live?

Is it cold where you live?

Friends,

is it cold where you live, this time of year. I think this last week it got to -22 Cel

That set records. Like BAD ones.

How is everyone else holding up.

Have a nice day. Thank you.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by Strewth View Post

Lucky you Rricho, I was stuck inside all day at an OHS refresher 😖

I've never done one of those and I've still got all my fingers and toes, I guess I must have been lucky (wink) .... it's wonderful what they come up with in those air conditioned offices for us slaves that actually do the work.

Leave a comment:

• Strewth
    replied
    Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Looks like it's just you and me left Strewthy .... and indeed it's a rip snorter today, 23c and got the jumper off.
    Lucky you Rricho, I was stuck inside all day at an OHS refresher 😖

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by Strewth View Post
    Spring has sprung Dr D! Not that it means I can get my washing dry on the line but if I am traveling for work and have the car heater on the sky has been beautiful bright blue so I have almost been able to convince myself it's a beautiful day.... until I have to get out of the car that is

Looks like it's just you and me left Strewthy .... and indeed it's a rip snorter today, 23c and got the jumper off.

Leave a comment:

• Strewth
    replied
    Spring has sprung Dr D! Not that it means I can get my washing dry on the line but if I am traveling for work and have the car heater on the sky has been beautiful bright blue so I have almost been able to convince myself it's a beautiful day.... until I have to get out of the car that is

Leave a comment:

• enayla
    replied
    [QUOTE=fregat;n3083715][/QUOT

I live in Brazil, I've never seen snow.

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Awwwww aren't you an old softy ..... oh wait, that's probably next xmas roast lamb

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    went to the movies yesterday saw men in black 4. coming home at 6.30pm it was 2 degrees thats colder than my fridge and thats the main reason i sleep in also had three lambs born in the last 2 days this one is about 3 hours old

Leave a comment:

• Strewth
    replied
    So cold here I cracked out the gloves today Chards my gas company sends me texts saying i haven't paid and I panic and pay on the spot with internet banking.... this happened a few times and I though it was funny cause I am a good payer , went back and checked my records and they had been texting me for no existent bills! Would change if there was nay other choice of supplier

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by chardie View Post
    been no internet at home since easter finally sorted it out i hope. the contract ended last october the computer at telsta decided to cut access off at easter even though the bills is paid.

I gave Telstra away years ago over the same billing problem your having Chads .... took 10 months to sort out what was their problem with much back and forth until I threatened to take the matter to the Ombudsman .... that got them to eventually investigate and admit I had paid the bill 11 months ago .... I wonder how many have paid the bill again because they don't keep records and Telstra gets away with it. I was with them for 48 years, now I very happy with iiNet ..... suggest you change to another provider mate.

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    been no internet at home since easter finally sorted it out i hope. the contract ended last october the computer at telsta decided to cut access off at easter even though the bills is paid.

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    So that's why you've been missing Chards .... been cold here with you absent mate.

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    Originally posted by RRicho View Post

Another log on the fire might help ...
    i'm somewhat prepared, two trailerloads of firewoord about 5 meters from the back door. the internet is out at home. so can only reply when i go near a town

Leave a comment:

• RRicho
    replied
    Originally posted by chardie View Post
    i think labs computer has frozen solid, opening the window might have been its undoing

Another log on the fire might help ...

Leave a comment:

• chardie
    replied
    i think labs computer has frozen solid, opening the window might have been its undoing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X