Your favorite toy in the childhood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite toy in the childhood

Please! Write me. What was your favorite toy in your childhood. Boys? Girls?

I had a "rub-a-dub dolly" that was basically a baby doll that you could feed and wash and she was a fave until I was about six. Big fan of lego too and always into my older brother's mechano set

Comment

Yeah, fave toy depends on age. When I was young, Lincoln Logs, Viewmaster, Lite Brite. A bit later, an ink pad set of letters, ball and bat. Then the electronic games such as Atari 2600, handheld electronic sports games, Code Name Sector, Comp IV (which I saw on Etsy for $15). Now I call my e-reader tablet my "toy".

Comment

I'm not telling....it's a trap

Comment

I can't remember back that far ..... I do remember the big boy toys from later years though.

Comment

Originally posted by RRicho View Post
            I can't remember back that far ..... I do remember the big boy toys from later years though.
            i thought you where going to regress just then Rricho
            mobile tower is down, no internet unless i take the laptop to town at the moment
            my fav was lego

Comment

An electric race car set was my favourite toy. I also remember shooting at bottles with my uncle’s pistol. He always supervised but my mother didn’t approve...

Comment

Friends! You are so active! Thank you very much! Your information is very useful ! Thank you once more! To be continued.....

Comment

All I can remember is that I used to have a BB, but I lost interest in it after a while. I have also been using a computer from an early age, which turned into playing with old computer parts as a teenager, and is now an interest in DIY electronics and stuff.

Comment

Useful information? Uhoh, are we going to be a partof a marketing study?

Comment

Exactly! You've guessed . I'm a teacher and this information is for project of my kids. I'm certain you are not against . Join!!!!

Comment

The new girl's a teacher Chards, I wonder if she can teach us to behave

Comment

Originally posted by LarisaNG View Post
                          Exactly! You've guessed . I'm a teacher and this information is for project of my kids. I'm certain you are not against . Join!!!!
                          You didn’t get any answers from women. You need to do more questioning, perhaps in the General forum.

Comment

I didn't ..., Only one. I've done questioning for different ages. Teens, 20 and up, 30 and up, 40 and up. And only 40 and up are active ! I tried to enter general forum but I couldn't. It was written - no permission/ But I hope. We have some time

Comment

Originally posted by LarisaNG View Post
                              I didn't ..., Only one. I've done questioning for different ages. Teens, 20 and up, 30 and up, 40 and up. And only 40 and up are active ! I tried to enter general forum but I couldn't. It was written - no permission/ But I hope. We have some time
                              OK...try posting your question on the General forum again. There’s a lot more traffic there.

Comment

Working...
                              X