Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Indians ignorant and abusive towards Indians while obsessed with whites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Indians ignorant and abusive towards Indians while obsessed with whites?

I have been on this website for about a year and I have seen India as the second most blocked country after Turkey (the point to note here is the reason is not the same as Turkey ,it's generally because most people don't like Indians). Despite this,most of the Indians (especially girls) are always dying to talk to "whites" . I don't have a problem with your personal likes or dislikes but I would like to ask you ,have you lost your dignity and self respect,you want the attention of those guys who call you 'turdskin' 'smelly' 'hairy' 'illiterate' 'black' 'rapists'. This is interesting to know that despite what their governments think ,they like Pakistanis way more than Indians. And here's the funny part there are enough of dumb headed Indians too who accept messages from Pakistan but have India blocked. I know what kind of responses I'm gonna get after this post and that will only prove what I have already said.
    Even interpals is enough partial towards India that in all the photos they post on facebook or other stuffs you'll never find any presence of any Indian language or anything related to traditional Indian culture.
    But your obsession with white skin looks never ending ,there'd be no surprise if India gets captured and ruled again by some foreign nation because they are already ruling your minds. *Many Indians don't even mention themselves as a native speaker of some Indian language,they're happy being called single language speaker,ie,English.

Umm, you are right at some points. But yeah at the time same time you are wrong too. As for the ladies, INDIAN ladies who are only interested in talking to so called "WHITES" because (according to me) this site aims to have a better connection with people from foreign nationality and not with the local ones. Though,I agree that blocking Indians and setting their language bar to single (English) is well depends on them. It might be that they are more comfortable in English because hardly a few people knows about Hindi and wanted to make avoid stalkers(you know what I mean:XP) they made their profile inaccessible to Indians.
    The other thing which according to me was a bit irritating is -",have you lost your dignity and self respect,you want the attention of those guys who call you 'turdskin' 'smelly' 'hairy' 'illiterate' 'black' 'rapists'. " First of all till now I haven't come across anyone who is accusing us for being so illiterate,filthy,rapists. Instead when I share some BLACK stories and incidents with them,they are like -"Oh poor,but that's the case with every other country". See,if you think that a one or more rapes in India doesn't make you a rapist too,in the same way if one or two people are making derogatory remarks on us doesn't makes everyone just like them.
    And a nice man/woman knows to differentiate between such people in order to avoid hatred among themselves. I think I'd made my remark and still if you feels the same,it's okay because everyone has their own perception and I respect yours too
    Have a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidhish905 View Post
      Umm, you are right at some points. But yeah at the time same time you are wrong too. As for the ladies, INDIAN ladies who are only interested in talking to so called "WHITES" because (according to me) this site aims to have a better connection with people from foreign nationality and not with the local ones. Though,I agree that blocking Indians and setting their language bar to single (English) is well depends on them. It might be that they are more comfortable in English because hardly a few people knows about Hindi and wanted to make avoid stalkers(you know what I mean:XP) they made their profile inaccessible to Indians.
      The other thing which according to me was a bit irritating is -",have you lost your dignity and self respect,you want the attention of those guys who call you 'turdskin' 'smelly' 'hairy' 'illiterate' 'black' 'rapists'. " First of all till now I haven't come across anyone who is accusing us for being so illiterate,filthy,rapists. Instead when I share some BLACK stories and incidents with them,they are like -"Oh poor,but that's the case with every other country". See,if you think that a one or more rapes in India doesn't make you a rapist too,in the same way if one or two people are making derogatory remarks on us doesn't makes everyone just like them.
      And a nice man/woman knows to differentiate between such people in order to avoid hatred among themselves. I think I'd made my remark and still if you feels the same,it's okay because everyone has their own perception and I respect yours too
      Have a good day.
      Very intelligently answered ,but I had an answer after over a day wait (basically because you were the only one to step in Hindi forum.

Well I don't have problems with them putting restrictions on Indians bcoz of pervs but what I hate is ,well,leave it you'll understand that yourself. However the most annoying thing about these people is language. They often mark themselves as native English speakers and pretend themselves like they don't know Hindi or any other Indian language at all . There is also a funny part when you see their profile and find they can't even spell their name because they were born in English environment of 'Mumbai' or 'Chandigarh' lol while when you talk to them you find their English level is lol.
      There were threads with those offensive words for Indians earlier but were deleted after getting reported 1000 times.
      And I wasn't talking about women only I only said mostly women but there are enough of stupid boys too who never have any logical thing to say (here girls often have a valid point) .
      It's very important to feel proud of who you are ,if you don't respect your own reality don't expect anyone else is going to respect it either (especially on their language status).
      Last edited by GreenBull; 05-29-2016, 03:21 AM.

Comment

well I am American and have never been to India, but the responses I get on here and the stories i see on the news don't help the image of India much. What's the truth who knows. I get messages from men in that area that seem to do nothing but complain about their wives and arranged marriages. then you see stories about rape. Or you see a video of an Indian woman beating the crap out of a school administrator. Women complain they don't have many rights. Men claim they work their asses off to provide the gold the women wear around their necks. the men complain about not getting sex from their wives. The women using words against their husband. I have got to tell you that I had never heard the phrase "son of a whore" until I joined this site. And i will never understand how a woman can refer to her husband as "son of a whore." She is not only calling his mother a whore, she is calling her mother-in-law a whore. I do not know how two people in a relationship can disrespect one another so much. And from what I hear it is very hard to get a divorce in India. But who would want to stay in such a disrespectful marriage. So you tell me what the truth is. If the stories are true, I would like to know why women and men disrespect each other so much in that part of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by jadedlady64 View Post
          well I am American and have never been to India, but the responses I get on here and the stories i see on the news don't help the image of India much. What's the truth who knows. I get messages from men in that area that seem to do nothing but complain about their wives and arranged marriages. then you see stories about rape. Or you see a video of an Indian woman beating the crap out of a school administrator. Women complain they don't have many rights. Men claim they work their asses off to provide the gold the women wear around their necks. the men complain about not getting sex from their wives. The women using words against their husband. I have got to tell you that I had never heard the phrase "son of a whore" until I joined this site. And i will never understand how a woman can refer to her husband as "son of a whore." She is not only calling his mother a whore, she is calling her mother-in-law a whore. I do not know how two people in a relationship can disrespect one another so much. And from what I hear it is very hard to get a divorce in India. But who would want to stay in such a disrespectful marriage. So you tell me what the truth is. If the stories are true, I would like to know why women and men disrespect each other so much in that part of the world.
          Just like the question I asked it's so weird ... I think most people here always try to be wannabes than themselves.. The women say their husband is richest guy in locality, men would boast their wives are always under their knees and blah blah blah .. The main thing here is boasting. Like the people you talked about saying things like they don't get what they want . I connect it with their inability to keep themselves happy more than anything, come on who doesn't have problems. They are always obsessed with materialistic world ,so they can't stay happy. However not all people are like that but I'll agree most people are like that .

Comment

Re: Jadelady's comment on India

Next to China, it has basically the largest population on earth. So with 1.3billion people, there are always going to be bad apples. Perspective is required. The culture is not what it used to be, but it has survived many cultural onslaughts in the past and will survive the social confusion it's in now.

Re: Green's comment on the blocking of Indians

I have a problem with people who block them without any exposure to them, that is a racially motivated decision. But you cannot change those people and you shouldn't try. All you can do is represent yourself with dignity in your daily life. Don't let these things drag you down.

Having said that, I understand that a lot of people have had experiences with horny guys who appear to get a bit forward with the ladies. That is an issue with those individuals that affects us all, but again, those women have decided to form an opinion on the whole race. You can't do anything to alter it except be proud of who and what you are, represent its positive aspects and deal intelligently with the negative ones. Out of 100 messages I send outbound, I very rarely might get 1 response. People cross you off the list pretty quick if they learn you're Indian.

I also agree with you on the Indians-not-trying-to-be-Indians thing. That seems a widespread phenomenon. My father recently visited India with our family and his German son in law. Although my father was the host, the Indian waiters and waitresses constantly ignored him and kept going to the German. Seems like a lot of the culture these days is pointing towards the west, but can you blame them? Internally, they want escape. In all Asian countries, they try to escape their lot.

So what are our people doing when they're overseas?

They fail to assimilate the language appropriately. Stupidly, their hard accent's have turned the race as a whole into a laughing stock.
            They fail to assimilate bodily hygiene measures appropriately. People dislike their presence.
            They lie on their resumes, yet gain employment in high end jobs. They worm their way through the competition at home, but can't live up to the expectations.
            On the other end of the job scale, they are subjected to debasement by white folk, commonly being excluded from gainful employment and ending up in service stations, or as taxi drivers. They try whatever they can to get a job but simply can't.
            Most dangerously, they lack the cultural skills to form and maintain healthy sexual relationships with the opposite sex, and therefore have created a negative stereotype. Whether this is because they assume ownership or their is a problem with overtly sensual behaviour of women overseas (due to 'freedom'), they can't cope with it well.

Individually you can alter your own behaviour, but do not be dragged down by that of others.

Personally although I do not know any Indian language and can't identify with India too closely as I was raised in the west, I study the religion in-depth, and try to know something about its history and figureheads like Vivekenanda, Aurobindo and Radhakrishnan. Educate yourself on these people's work, because they were patriotic, intelligent, and cultured. You can't go wrong.
            Last edited by Sevahrem82; 05-30-2016, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevahrem82 View Post
              Re: Jadelady's comment on India

Next to China, it has basically the largest population on earth. So with 1.3billion people, there are always going to be bad apples. Perspective is required. The culture is not what it used to be, but it has survived many cultural onslaughts in the past and will survive the social confusion it's in now.

Re: Green's comment on the blocking of Indians

I have a problem with people who block them without any exposure to them, that is a racially motivated decision. But you cannot change those people and you shouldn't try. All you can do is represent yourself with dignity in your daily life. Don't let these things drag you down.

Having said that, I understand that a lot of people have had experiences with horny guys who appear to get a bit forward with the ladies. That is an issue with those individuals that affects us all, but again, those women have decided to form an opinion on the whole race. You can't do anything to alter it except be proud of who and what you are, represent its positive aspects and deal intelligently with the negative ones. Out of 100 messages I send outbound, I very rarely might get 1 response. People cross you off the list pretty quick if they learn you're Indian.

I also agree with you on the Indians-not-trying-to-be-Indians thing. That seems a widespread phenomenon. My father recently visited India with our family and his German son in law. Although my father was the host, the Indian waiters and waitresses constantly ignored him and kept going to the German. Seems like a lot of the culture these days is pointing towards the west, but can you blame them? Internally, they want escape. In all Asian countries, they try to escape their lot.

So what are our people doing when they're overseas?

They fail to assimilate the language appropriately. Stupidly, their hard accent's have turned the race as a whole into a laughing stock.
              They fail to assimilate bodily hygiene measures appropriately. People dislike their presence.
              They lie on their resumes, yet gain employment in high end jobs. They worm their way through the competition at home, but can't live up to the expectations.
              On the other end of the job scale, they are subjected to debasement by white folk, commonly being excluded from gainful employment and ending up in service stations, or as taxi drivers. They try whatever they can to get a job but simply can't.
              Most dangerously, they lack the cultural skills to form and maintain healthy sexual relationships with the opposite sex, and therefore have created a negative stereotype. Whether this is because they assume ownership or their is a problem with overtly sensual behaviour of women overseas (due to 'freedom'), they can't cope with it well.

Individually you can alter your own behaviour, but do not be dragged down by that of others.

Personally although I do not know any Indian language and can't identify with India too closely as I was raised in the west, I study the religion in-depth, and try to know something about its history and figureheads like Vivekenanda, Aurobindo and Radhakrishnan. Educate yourself on these people's work, because they were patriotic, intelligent, and cultured. You can't go wrong.
              yes that's what I'm talking about .. Idk about other Asian countries but I know about China (as we're often compared with them though we lack far behind) ,in China most people know Mandarin or Cantonese or other Chinese languages fluently and are proud of it. You can look at them in western streets talking in Chinese,writing in Chinese.. If they've a store or something related they decorate it in Chinese way .. Who can forget the popularity of Chinese food everywhere.
              I can imagine the feeling your father would have felt while getting ignored by his own people,and unfortunately this is the case everywhere. You talked about personal hygiene,sexual problems and fake resumes .. I think ignoring the fellow countrymen is even more malleable . They've forgotten their culture and traditions. Can you find Indian dresses like dhoti,kurta,sherwani,sari,salwar suit etc as popular as Japanese Kimono or Chinese dresses . No. Why? Because Indians themselves don't wear these dresses anymore. How many people here want to learn Indian languages? 0.1% and even they are not very keen ,while,you can see the number of people who want to learn Korean or Japanese or other Asian languages fluently ... In the race of time we lag far behind because we're copying others ,if we would have stayed ourselves we would have become much more developed by now .
              And again I'm not taking only about Indian women there are enough of foolish males too. And how many Indian men harass women on interpals? Very few not more than 5% and you can find much higher numbers from west but why only Indians fall victims? Because tolerance towards Indian men is 0. If a man from west says something sexual women would tolerate it and take it as fun but when an Indian would do it they'd take it as harassment and besides blocking him they'll block entire country .

Comment

Also you should know there are several English accents in India . People from different regions and having different mother tongues have very different accent.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenBull View Post

yes that's what I'm talking about .. Idk about other Asian countries but I know about China (as we're often compared with them though we lack far behind) ,in China most people know Mandarin or Cantonese or other Chinese languages fluently and are proud of it. You can look at them in western streets talking in Chinese,writing in Chinese.. If they've a store or something related they decorate it in Chinese way .. Who can forget the popularity of Chinese food everywhere.
                  I can imagine the feeling your father would have felt while getting ignored by his own people,and unfortunately this is the case everywhere. You talked about personal hygiene,sexual problems and fake resumes .. I think ignoring the fellow countrymen is even more malleable . They've forgotten their culture and traditions. Can you find Indian dresses like dhoti,kurta,sherwani,sari,salwar suit etc as popular as Japanese Kimono or Chinese dresses . No. Why? Because Indians themselves don't wear these dresses anymore. How many people here want to learn Indian languages? 0.1% and even they are not very keen ,while,you can see the number of people who want to learn Korean or Japanese or other Asian languages fluently ... In the race of time we lag far behind because we're copying others ,if we would have stayed ourselves we would have become much more developed by now .
                  And again I'm not taking only about Indian women there are enough of foolish males too. And how many Indian men harass women on interpals? Very few not more than 5% and you can find much higher numbers from west but why only Indians fall victims? Because tolerance towards Indian men is 0. If a man from west says something sexual women would tolerate it and take it as fun but when an Indian would do it they'd take it as harassment and besides blocking him they'll block entire country .
                  Yes I think your points and what you're saying is valid.

Re: Chinese, in a sense their outright proudness is not necessarily a good thing. They get away with it, because they've persisted for generations without assimilating and are fine that way. But it is not necessarily appreciated. Their society is one in which the concept of 'trust' was destroyed between them by a ruthless government. The people have become in some way, absorbed by survival alone and have a tendency not to consider their fellow being. Indians on some level retain that. Where Indians fail is they do not help each other. Whereas, Chinese do. In general.

I agree that the language is an issue. I wanted to write to Nahendra Modhi about all these things, particularly the uplifting of the nation through religion, perhaps through entertainment. If the west can make Lord of the Rings, why can't the east bring Mahabharata to the west through Bollywood? Why not make Sanskrit mandatory? Re-establish a clean government. Abolish British remnants of the corrupted caste system. All these things take centuries and not decades but has to begin somewhere.

I think people don't wish to learn about us purely from an attraction standpoint. There is a lot to be said for the attractiveness of the Asian races, and we do not bring that level of attraction to the west. Our girls aren't really made to wear little miniskirts like the Asian girls do when shopping in the supermarket :P And that subconscious attractiveness influences everyones decisions around what's important. Having said that, it will occur naturally due to the onset of the Indian economy as it increases in power.

As for stereotyping of Indian men, yes I agree and it's really sad. What is the solution?

Comment

The obnly way I see it ending is Indians should start respecting their fellow countrymen and giving Indians as much importance as they'd give to foreigners. This is the reason why I even started this thread .Every Indian should know this "if you don't respect yourself don,t think anyone else will respect you".These girls who block India aren,t doing anything but making foreigners think like we are all perverts just like Turks and Algerians (though it's not true for all the men from these countries either) . I think if weared in proper manner girls in sari will attract westerners more than girls in bikinies as bikiny is not exotic to them but saree is exotic for them. (on a polish website I saw they wrote" Saree is an edible food in India made from silkworms" lol).
                    There have been many movies made on"mahabharata " ,"ramayana" and similar epics . Have you seen there are many threads in which people say that "India is a nation from where not even their girls accept messages why do they think we'll to them if they're not respected by their own females" .
                    Everyone tends to forget what we have done for the world. We're the one who brought the civilization but today our own civilization is in danger ... In INdia Sonia Gandhi and others name it as empowerment of women,lower classes and minorities. We're only getting distant from each other . Why do you think Pakistanis have much better reputation than Indians here? (funny part, they think they look way better than Indians while anyone would say Indians nd Pakistanis are the same) Reason is Pakistani women and men have more self respect than Indians.

Comment

Indians have a very rich history and are very studious from what I have seen in the US. I also love to hear their accent when they speak English. A few actresses that are Indians are absolutely beautiful and the food it is full of spices and flavor. In fact, I love going to eat Indian food in a restaurant I frequently visit. If this is true what you are saying about some Indians, it doesn't reflect the overall population from what I have seen in my own personal experiences. It is very commonly known that there will be always people not satisfied with what they have. I think if I were an Indian I would just be proud of my country's accomplishments and not bother with the people from my country that aren't because there will be always be people like that in every country. Anyways, maybe there are people born from India that aren't appreciative of their country's accomplishments and culture, but there are people from other countries (like me lol) that are.

Comment

Originally posted by pugeyes View Post
                        Indians have a very rich history and are very studious from what I have seen in the US. I also love to hear their accent when they speak English. A few actresses that are Indians are absolutely beautiful and the food it is full of spices and flavor. In fact, I love going to eat Indian food in a restaurant I frequently visit. If this is true what you are saying about some Indians, it doesn't reflect the overall population from what I have seen in my own personal experiences. It is very commonly known that there will be always people not satisfied with what they have. I think if I were an Indian I would just be proud of my country's accomplishments and not bother with the people from my country that aren't because there will be always be people like that in every country. Anyways, maybe there are people born from India that aren't appreciative of their country's accomplishments and culture, but there are people from other countries (like me lol) that are.
                        you should be here we certainly lack people like you. There aren't few people who try to fake themselves and don't respect who they are ,70% of Indians are like that. I've seen this everywhere on internet,in my school ,in hotels,on roads ,everywhere. If you visit India you'll find the lack of "Indomania" everywhere (especially in big cities which consists of 60% of total population). I have read some statistics and it says the reputation of India as a tourist spot has decreased significantly over the years and the reason behind this (along with obvious social problems) is lack of originality in Indians.

But I respect your thoughts . You think we only have spicy food here there are many foodstuffs which don't have any spices in them at all and they still are so delicious(reason why I am surviving lol) . Why don't you learn to make Indian food yourself,I know Indian restaurants are highly expensive in US . I have a friend from San Diego ,she has learnt about 150 Indian recipes on internet .

Comment

Yes we don't accept messages from Indian men and we won't accept them ever . You're not a patriot you're a saddist who has been dumped by some smart girl and now you're bouncing off here . People like you are the reason why noone accepts messages from Indian men. 'white obession' has been in India since the beginning of time. Why wouldn't I date a white man instead of a dark Indian like you when they are way better looking than you .

Comment

Originally posted by worldIsLie View Post
                            Yes we don't accept messages from Indian men and we won't accept them ever . You're not a patriot you're a saddist who has been dumped by some smart girl and now you're bouncing off here . People like you are the reason why noone accepts messages from Indian men. 'white obession' has been in India since the beginning of time. Why wouldn't I date a white man instead of a dark Indian like you when they are way better looking than you .
                            Woah, thats nasty & rude. Ease up, don't say stuff like that, he doesn't deserve it.

Comment

I think I was wrong he really didn't deserve it. I feel bad for what I said to him. I talked to him and came to know he is just an average individual who doesn't like anything against his country. I hope if we had more people like him ,India would develop much faster than it does. It's hard to believe he's of my age I think he attained maturity by the time he was born :3.
                              Last edited by worldIsLie; 06-10-2016, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X