Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukrainian Forum ... languages to be used.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian Forum ... languages to be used.

Ukrainian forum is to be conducted in the Ukrainian language or English.

I speak Ukrainian here as other people. Ukrainian or English , it doesn't matter for me. It could be cool to see new forums , as example, Belarus , maybe Caucasian countries , Kazakhstan.
    Last edited by goodworld; 01-07-2017, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Good decision! I've always promoted it to be this way.

Comment

Thank you, Roger, for making it clear!
        I hope other users here will finally heed this rule in this forum which is supposed to be about Ukrainian language and those who wanna practice it, learn it, or speak in it.
        Thank you

Comment

I noticied some americans study ukrainian (not those americans with ukrainian roots). I remember once I met Polish girl on this site who studies ukrainian .

Last edited by goodworld; 01-12-2017, 07:16 AM.

Comment

My native language is Ukrainian. If anyone - that require assistance in learning, can handle))

Comment

Originally posted by goodworld View Post
              I noticied some americans study ukrainian (not those americans with ukrainian roots). I remember once I met Polish girl on this site who studies ukrainian .

​My dream is to speak Ukrainian as proficient as this girl in this video. I only know some basic words and short sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

​My dream is to speak Ukrainian as proficient as this girl in this video. I only know some basic words and short sentences.

The Ukrainian language is a dialect of the Russian language. Ukrainian language raised to the heavens greedy Jews to drive a wedge between Russians and Ukrainians. The Ukrainian language has never been an academic language.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 01-13-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

The Ukrainian language is a dialect of the Russian language. Ukrainian language raised to the heavens greedy Jews to drive a wedge between Russians and Ukrainians. The Ukrainian language has never been an academic language.
                  Dmitri, do you understand and speak Ukrainian language? I know Ukrainian people can speak and understand Russian and Ukrainian very well. My question is " Can I learn both languages at the same time? Are they both similar in dialects or both languages have big differences? Thank you

Comment

This post contains elements of anti-Ukrainian and antisemitic sentence based on lies and manipulations. I request to ban this user from this forum and delete his posts as they have no value in terms of learning the languages and/or friendly communication.

Comment

Originally posted by Kebetnyj View Post

This post contains elements of anti-Ukrainian and antisemitic sentence based on lies and manipulations. I request to ban this user from this forum and delete his posts as they have no value in terms of learning the languages and/or friendly communication.
                      It's better if you take the price tag off. I am Ukrainian. Yes, and who are you? Як тобі сказати, що без тебе, кур...а, я не можу спати? Куди потрібно йти здогадався ... Вивчай вірменську мову.
                      Last edited by dmitri11; 02-09-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

It's better if you take the price tag off. I am Ukrainian. Yes, and who are you? Як тобі сказати, що без тебе, кур...а, я не можу спати? Куди потрібно йти здогадався ... Вивчай вірменську мову.

A Ukrainian with non-Ukrainian name, insulting others, and recommending Armenian language on Ukrainian forum... Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Kebetnyj View Post

A Ukrainian with non-Ukrainian name, insulting others, and recommending Armenian language on Ukrainian forum... Good job.
                          Hiroko or Hiroki? Dmitro or Dmitri? (joke) Dimitri was my great-grandfather and that was his name (Greek).
                          Last edited by dmitri11; 02-13-2018, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Hiroko or Hiroki? Dmitro or Dmitri? (joke) Dimitri was my great-grandfather and that was his name (Greek).
                            Типовий приклад алкоголічного гумору. Якщо вже українська мова вам так огидна, тоді навіщо гаяти час на оглядання цієї гілки форуму?
                            Last edited by VandalValo; 02-22-2018, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VandalValo View Post

Типовий приклад алкоголічного гумору. Якщо вже українська мова вам так огидна, тоді навіщо гаяти час на оглядання цієї гілки форуму?
                              I'm here to learn English, I don't want to be a dead man (тупым хохлом).

Comment

Working...
                              X