Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ukrainian Forum ... languages to be used.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RRicho
    started a topic Ukrainian Forum ... languages to be used.

Ukrainian Forum ... languages to be used.

Ukrainian forum is to be conducted in the Ukrainian language or English.

• bf-109e
    replied
    Originally posted by Msmbrazil View Post
    I need to learn Ukrainian.... but it's so hard :'(

True story. Some people can't speak ukrainian despite living whole life in Ukraine.

Leave a comment:

• Msmbrazil
    replied
    I need to learn Ukrainian.... but it's so hard :'(

Leave a comment:

• Jenia21
    replied
    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

I'm here to learn English, I don't want to be a dead man (тупым хохлом).
    Так вивчай собі англійську мову, а не верзи дурниць. З яких це пір українська мова є діалектом російської мови? Ти з дуба рухнув? А по-друге dead man аж ніяк не перекладається як тупий хохол! Погано вивчає англійську мову!

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by VandalValo View Post

Тримаємо за вас кулачки.
    Дотримуйся справ Вальцмана та Гройсмана.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 03-03-2018, 01:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VandalValo
    replied

Тримаємо за вас кулачки.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by VandalValo View Post

Типовий приклад алкоголічного гумору. Якщо вже українська мова вам так огидна, тоді навіщо гаяти час на оглядання цієї гілки форуму?

Leave a comment:

• VandalValo
    replied

Hiroko or Hiroki? Dmitro or Dmitri? (joke) Dimitri was my great-grandfather and that was his name (Greek).
    Типовий приклад алкоголічного гумору. Якщо вже українська мова вам так огидна, тоді навіщо гаяти час на оглядання цієї гілки форуму?
    Last edited by VandalValo; 02-22-2018, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Kebetnyj View Post

A Ukrainian with non-Ukrainian name, insulting others, and recommending Armenian language on Ukrainian forum... Good job.
    Hiroko or Hiroki? Dmitro or Dmitri? (joke) Dimitri was my great-grandfather and that was his name (Greek).
    Last edited by dmitri11; 02-13-2018, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kebetnyj
    replied

It's better if you take the price tag off. I am Ukrainian. Yes, and who are you? Як тобі сказати, що без тебе, кур...а, я не можу спати? Куди потрібно йти здогадався ... Вивчай вірменську мову.

A Ukrainian with non-Ukrainian name, insulting others, and recommending Armenian language on Ukrainian forum... Good job.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Kebetnyj View Post

This post contains elements of anti-Ukrainian and antisemitic sentence based on lies and manipulations. I request to ban this user from this forum and delete his posts as they have no value in terms of learning the languages and/or friendly communication.
    It's better if you take the price tag off. I am Ukrainian. Yes, and who are you? Як тобі сказати, що без тебе, кур...а, я не можу спати? Куди потрібно йти здогадався ... Вивчай вірменську мову.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 02-09-2018, 08:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kebetnyj
    replied

The Ukrainian language is a dialect of the Russian language. Ukrainian language raised to the heavens greedy Jews to drive a wedge between Russians and Ukrainians. The Ukrainian language has never been an academic language.
    This post contains elements of anti-Ukrainian and antisemitic sentence based on lies and manipulations. I request to ban this user from this forum and delete his posts as they have no value in terms of learning the languages and/or friendly communication.

Leave a comment:

• Easygliderpro
    replied

The Ukrainian language is a dialect of the Russian language. Ukrainian language raised to the heavens greedy Jews to drive a wedge between Russians and Ukrainians. The Ukrainian language has never been an academic language.
    Dmitri, do you understand and speak Ukrainian language? I know Ukrainian people can speak and understand Russian and Ukrainian very well. My question is " Can I learn both languages at the same time? Are they both similar in dialects or both languages have big differences? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

​My dream is to speak Ukrainian as proficient as this girl in this video. I only know some basic words and short sentences.

Last edited by dmitri11; 01-13-2018, 03:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Easygliderpro
    replied
    Originally posted by goodworld View Post
    I noticied some americans study ukrainian (not those americans with ukrainian roots). I remember once I met Polish girl on this site who studies ukrainian .

​My dream is to speak Ukrainian as proficient as this girl in this video. I only know some basic words and short sentences.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X