Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

З Днем Незалежності! Happy Independence Day, Ukraine!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• З Днем Незалежності! Happy Independence Day, Ukraine!

Вітаю всіх із річницею здобуття незалежності України!
    Не буду політизувати цю тему, але незалежність нашої держави тісно перегукується з розвитком української культури, та мови зокрема. Тому бажаю Україні процвітання та миру, а українській мові - поширення та всесвітнього визнання
    Залюбки почитаю, хто і як провів цей день!

Yah hoo, Happy independence day . God bless Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post
      Yah hoo, Happy independence day . God bless Ukraine and the Ukrainian people.
      Jewish God. Give my thanks to your government. The US government appoints the president in Ukraine. What kind of independence? The US government has turned Ukraine into African poverty ... demographic catastrophe, genocide. Even the Chinese have lost interest in investing. There was a time when aircraft carriers around the world were produced only in the USA and Ukraine.

The independence sounds the same all over the world "Yankees, go home!"
      Last edited by dmitri11; 09-06-2018, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
        Jewish God. Give my thanks to your government. The US government appoints the president in Ukraine. What kind of independence? The US government has turned Ukraine into African poverty ... demographic catastrophe, genocide. Even the Chinese have lost interest in investing. There was a time when aircraft carriers around the world were produced only in the USA and Ukraine.

I have the choice and right to believe in whatever I want, it's called democracy. I've chose to believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. I am blessed to be an American and live in the USA. Love it or hate it, there are more people who pray and dreams to come and live in the USA, more than any other place on earth, the land of free and opportunity.

I was in Ukraine a couple of times as well in Russia on a business trip. I don't know everything, but I have seen, heard and witnessed some of the people's lives there, in both countries. The average of people living and working in Eastern Europe like, Ukraine and Russia is very low comparing to average Americans, to the exception of big cities like Moscow and Kiev.

I am NOT trying to look down on anyone, bashing or shaming people who live and work (Eastern Europe) hard for little money or no money at all. I have Ukrainians and Russians friends who migrated, live and work here in the US. Their lives have been transformed for a lot better when they came here, earning more money, nice cars, homes and some businesses they are literally millionaires. That's why USA, its called the land of honey and opportunity. USA is not for the lazy, negative or not interested in learning a new trade skill or going back to school.

The majority of people around the world, they rather have freedom over anything else. It doesn't matter which country is the aggressor or oppressing its people. No one will stand silent for long and do nothing, but they will rise up, fight and die than sit on the side line. Humans nature are born to live freely as birds in the sky.

Again, USA is not a perfect country, but it is considered one of the best counties in the world, to work, live and die here freely. Yes, we make a lot of good things and we do it better, if not the best in the world.

Lastly, every country and it's people are beautiful and wonderful, until someone decides or dictates who, where, how and why certain people should live or die. When anyone take their eyes off Jesus, they start worrying about the world. I have chosen to keep my eyes focused on my Savior Jesus, the center of my heart and life, He always prevail.

No Jesus, No peace. Know Jesus, Know peace.
        Last edited by Easygliderpro; 09-12-2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Easygliderpro View Post

I have the choice and right to believe in whatever I want, it's called democracy. I've chose to believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior. I am blessed to be an American and live in the USA. Love it or hate it, there are more people who pray and dreams to come and live in the USA, more than any other place on earth, the land of free and opportunity.

I was in Ukraine a couple of times as well in Russia on a business trip. I don't know everything, but I have seen, heard and witnessed some of the people's lives there, in both countries. The average of people living and working in Eastern Europe like, Ukraine and Russia is very low comparing to average Americans, to the exception of big cities like Moscow and Kiev.

I am NOT trying to look down on anyone, bashing or shaming people who live and work (Eastern Europe) hard for little money or no money at all. I have Ukrainians and Russians friends who migrated, live and work here in the US. Their lives have been transformed for a lot better when they came here, earning more money, nice cars, homes and some businesses they are literally millionaires. That's why USA, its called the land of honey and opportunity. USA is not for the lazy, negative or not interested in learning a new trade skill or going back to school.

The majority of people around the world, they rather have freedom over anything else. It doesn't matter which country is the aggressor or oppressing its people. No one will stand silent for long and do nothing, but they will rise up, fight and die than sit on the side line. Humans nature are born to live freely as birds in the sky.

Again, USA is not a perfect country, but it is considered one of the best counties in the world, to work, live and die here freely. Yes, we make a lot of good things and we do it better, if not the best in the world.

Lastly, every country and it's people are beautiful and wonderful, until someone decides or dictates who, where, how and why certain people should live or die. When anyone take their eyes off Jesus, they start worrying about the world. I have chosen to keep my eyes focused on my Savior Jesus, the center of my heart and life, He always prevail.

No Jesus, No peace. Know Jesus, Know peace.
          Aliens, Jesuses, ... ~ an american schizophrenia.

Comment

Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post

So, technically, not only you insult Ukrainians here, you also insult Jewish people, American people, African people, Chinese people. Since your statement appears to be of pro-Russian interest, I think it is clear why between Russia and USA, Ukrainian people choose USA with all their problems and imperfections. Unfortunately, people like you still rule Ukraine, and thus, the country is not in good hands, but I believe one day we will overcome the narrow-mindedness and xenophobia that are so popular in circles like yours

P.S. If you have something against the current events in Ukraine, feel free to leave it and ignore it. Why does it still bug you? Go where you can find your happiness: where no Jewish, American, Chinese, Ukrainian, or African people reside.

Comment

[QUOTE=dmitri11;n3065888]

There was a time when aircraft carriers around the world were produced only in the USA

USA is still the number 1 making the best of aircrafts and everything else. You are racist, ignorant, paranoid and you live somewhere in Siberia, cut off from the rest of the world and your head is frozen in the snow. You don't know what day, month or year we live in...lol

Last edited by MikeBeach; 09-15-2018, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkGreenGarnet View Post

So, technically, not only you insult Ukrainians here, you also insult Jewish people, American people, African people, Chinese people. Since your statement appears to be of pro-Russian interest, I think it is clear why between Russia and USA, Ukrainian people choose USA with all their problems and imperfections. Unfortunately, people like you still rule Ukraine, and thus, the country is not in good hands, but I believe one day we will overcome the narrow-mindedness and xenophobia that are so popular in circles like yours

P.S. If you have something against the current events in Ukraine, feel free to leave it and ignore it. Why does it still bug you? Go where you can find your happiness: where no Jewish, American, Chinese, Ukrainian, or African people reside.
                The $kinning ... professor of ... greasy hide$ never been in the Ukraine. Most Ukrainians have Russian as their native language. Most Ukrainians go to Russia to work, escaping from the poverty brought by the West to Ukraine.

This artificial ukrainization is necessary to Jews to plunder and destroy Ukrainians. Dirty plans of Zionists will make Ukraine an agrarian country, will lead to the sale of agricultural land to foreigners. Ukrainians will be slaves on Ukrainian soil.
                Last edited by dmitri11; 09-15-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBeach View Post

There was a time when aircraft carriers around the world were produced only in the USA

USA is still the number 1 making the best of aircrafts and everything else. You are racist, ignorant, paranoid and you live somewhere in Siberia, cut off from the rest of the world and your head is frozen in the snow. You don't know what day, month or year we live in...lol
                  Thieves, swindlers and bandits number one brought to Ukraine the jewish power and african poverty. The Union of Russians and Ukrainians will become a historical inevitability to deport thieves and crooks to Israel, USA, UK, France.
                  Last edited by dmitri11; 09-15-2018, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X