No announcement yet.

Looking for a German speaking friend :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a German speaking friend :)

Hallo! I've recently decided to take up German as I've fallen for the language and Germany and Austria. Such beautiful countries and an awesome language to go with it. Therefore I'm currently looking for someone who speaks German fluently to help me learn German and become a friend

A little about me. I'm 22, Australian (in the best state of Australia - Western Australia ) and I love to learn languages and meet new people! Oh, and football (soccer) is my life!

Hope to hear from someone soon

Hallo folks! I would like to find German native-speaker friend for language and cultural exchange, and just for communication about anything. I am Russian native speaker from Ukraine.

Comment

Hi there! I'm looking for a German speaking friend for language and cultiral exchange)

Comment

Hi, I need improve my German because Im studying German teacher so Im looking for German native-speaker.

Comment

I'm native german, so If you need help, feel free to message me

Comment

Hi,I'm learning german in university and I'd like to communicate on german, though I have a base knowledges, communication and exchange

Comment

Working...
            X