Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A germand friend to improve my german!

Hello,
    I'm fro Portugal and I started to learn german alone this Summer holidays. Then I travelled to Germany and I love that country!=)

Now since September that I'm learning german in my university.
    I would like to know german people that could help to improve my german and well meet each other bteer and trade some country informations..=)

Comment

hi,
      I can help you with german, i don't come from german, but I go there to school, my english is eee :? bad so we can exchange

Comment

I can help you too.
        I'm from Germany, so I think I speak German very well
        Just send me a message if you are interested.

Comment

I want to improve my German as well.
          Any takers??
          :x

Comment

i can help as well! I' a native german speaker but my english is advantage as well!

Comment

Nun, wenn jemand Hilfe benötigt, mit der deutschen lassen Sie mich wissen, ich kann Ihnen zu helfen. I 'bin nur ein Starter jedoch habe ich die Eingabe / sprechen für einen Monat und eine Hälfte, und ich weiß, die Grundlagen und einige moderate stuff. Just check out my profile, wenn Sie Hilfe brauchen.

Comment

Hey! Can anybody help me with german?PLEASE I'm learnin' german at the university, it's so freackin' hard 4 me
                P.S. I'm very cute and nice....

Comment

Well, if someone needs help with the German let me know that I can to help. I 'am only a starter but I have the input / talk for a month and a half, and I know the basics and some moderate stuff. Just check out my profile, if you need help. Am not a pro or anything but I could help you until you get someone better than me.

Comment

Hello everybody!!

I'm german and I want to become a german teacher one day ....
                    Please feel free to contact me if you need any help with the german language ...

Comment

If somebody needs help by studying german, I would be glad if I can help.
                      I come from austria(next to germany-.-) and I'm looking for somebody who can help me to improve my english, because I need it for my exam=))

So, if you would like my help write me.

Comment

Hallo,
                        Ich bin Portugiesisch und Ich will Deutsch mehr lernen.
                        I will travel this Summer to Germany (a city near Kassel - Hessen) if someone lifes near and want to teach me German, awesome. I can help with English and Portuguese if you want.

Waiting for some requests...

Comment

I'm from Austria.

I can help you if you want.

Comment

Hallo (: Ich komme aus Deutschland und kann gerne helfen, wenn jemand schreiben will =)
                            Vielleicht kann ich dadurch auch mein Englisch verbessern ; )

Mail me <3

Comment

hi..

Ich studiere Germanistik in der Turkei..Können sie mir helfen um meine Sprache zu entwickeln?
                              Deutsch ist sehr schwer:S:S

Comment

Working...
                              X