Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Mexicans or Central American people want to learn or pracice english?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Mexicans or Central American people want to learn or pracice english?

Hola Amigos,

Any Mexicans or Central American people want to learn or practice English?

I am on here every day. I work in the computer department. I have skype at home.

I would love to make some more Mexican friends, or from Central America.

Write my profile. I have been to mexico 4 times. I take Spanish at the university. But this will be about YOU and English.

My focus will be helping YOU!!!!

Let me know.

Thank you. Gracias Y hasta Pronto.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Amigos,

As you see i have 700+ posts. Thats means I am LONG TERM, and I will stick around. I have over 60+ friends on Interpals. Again, showing long term.

if anyone wants a long term friend, I am the man. I am planing my trip Now to Mexico. Guadalajara!!!!

Gracias Y hasta luego.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Amigos,

Now I have 920+ posts. I am still here. I went to Guadalajara, And I went to Costa Rica. And I am planing my trip BACK to Guadalajara,

if anyone living in Mexico wants to practice there English I am here, and willing and able to help. Gracias. hasta Pronto.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Amigos,

I am still here. If you need help. First we start with writing, to see how good you write. Then we go to skype, to make sure you can talk and listen. We use a ESL site, that you have access too 24 hours a day. It has long english text stories, and also they are recorded in English voice so you can hear them.

for our skype lessons, you bring something to to read. You copy and paste the above ESL text into skype. Then we read it line by line. First me. then you and you.. jjajaja And YOU.. until you can say all the words correctly.

I have over 100+ interpals friends. Prove that I am not a pervert, or creepy. jajajajaj.

Do not say this site does not work. It DOES!!!!!!

Thank you and have a great day.

muchos gracias.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Amigos,

I am on skype. Get rid of that Cheesy accent!!!!

message me. I promise we can keep out shirts on!!!!!

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Working...
          X