life in Poland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moreorless View Post

And yet you spend so much time on here.. The truth is, every single place might seem luxurious if one has money to spend. Even in Sierra Leone or Pakistan rich people can live like kings and describe Swiss people as poor so your logic is flawed. Funny how cried about someone from USA calling you poor JUST BECAUSE you live in Poland meanwhile you yourself just refered to Africa as "fucking shithole" JUTST BECAUSE it's Africa lol... that logic of yours.
    Znalazła się ekspertka od polskiego

You seem to mix up something from my comment, but i know you aren't native polish speaker and an arbor isn't a person as well as comparison isn't the real state of something.

Comment

I understood the crap that you've written just fine but you didn't seem to get what I meant though.

Comment

Originally posted by Moreorless View Post
        I understood the crap that you've written just fine but you didn't seem to get what I meant though.
        W chuja cięcie to też zajęcie.

Comment

It depends on the city in which you live. Of course it's not so bad in cities like Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław etc. But the life of quality is really low in most of medium size cities (Bytom, Świętochłowice, Ruda Śląska) and people are quite poor there. They work about 10 hours every day for 1500 zł per month and they need to pay over 1000 zł rent for small flat and about 500 zł for other stuffs. We also have a problem with a huge polarization in our country. People are divided into two communities. The first community support our nationalistic, pro-catholic government. The second community support a new born organisation called Committee for Defence of Democracy. And these two groups hate each other. You can see it everywhere under each article in the internet in comments section. Other problems with Poles is racism, homophobia and islamophobia.

​People who say that life in Poland is easy just lie. It depends on who you are and when do you live. If you steal, have a lot of money, live in Warsaw you can be happy in Poland.

​I am gay and living in Poland is a nightmare for me. My city is located in the most conservative region in the country. People here hates gays and other nations. We have a Gypsy's district in the nearby and innocent people are regularly attacked by hooligans here just for using their own language.

Comment

Are electronics repair services common in Poland? How people deal with broken technics (computers, home electronics), go to service guys or throw it away and buy new things ?

Comment

Services of corse are, About repair or throw away, it depends. There are things, which repairs isn't profitable. There are rather things of low, medium quality, and you can buy new one to add less than half of services costs. Personally i never use the services beyond warranty service. When i can repair my something my self i do it, of course i'm not electronic, but i can replace thermal paste in laptop, replase jack plug. And my electronics don't broke too often.

Comment

Originally posted by AdvancedArthur View Post
                ​People who say that life in Poland is easy just lie. It depends on who you are and where do you live.
                Najlepiej trafiona odpowiedź w temacie :P

Comment

Ahh not so great can't meet any friends here

Comment

For me (and I am a Pole) life in Poland is good. And the situation is stable - I don't know how about the foreigners but more and more people from Ukraine come here to work. Anyway I think it won't last very long time.

Comment

It depends on the city in which you live. Of course it's not so bad in cities like Warsaw, Gdańsk, Wrocław etc. But the life of quality is really low in most of medium size cities (Bytom, Świętochłowice, Ruda Śląska) and people are quite poor there. They work about 10 hours every day for 1500 zł per month and they need to pay over 1000 zł rent for small flat and about 500 zł for other stuffs. We also have a problem with a huge polarization in our country. People are divided into two communities. The first community support our nationalistic, pro-catholic government. The second community support a new born organisation called Committee for Defence of Democracy. And these two groups hate each other. You can see it everywhere under each article in the internet in comments section. Other problems with Poles is racism, homophobia and islamophobia.
                      Bla, bla, bla....

​People who say that life in Poland is easy just lie. It depends on who you are and when do you live. If you steal, have a lot of money, live in Warsaw you can be happy in Poland.
                      Jeden ma a drugi nie, tak to jest na całym świecie. Ty sam jesteś kowalem twojego losu, zgrzytanie zębami, płacz że wszyscy są przeciwko tobie, okazuje tylko twoją mentalną i moralną słabość

​I am gay and living in Poland is a nightmare for me. My city is located in the most conservative region in the country. People here hates gays and other nations. We have a Gypsy's district in the nearby and innocent people are regularly attacked by hooligans here just for using their own language.
                      Tak? Ja miałem pedalską parkę na wynajmie i tych dwóch nie miało takiego negatywnego nastawienia do życia.
                      A cyganie wiedzą dokładnie dlaczego ich nikt nie lubi. Może ty lubisz być oszukiwany i okradany ale większość ludzi nie. Gdzie są cyganie to wszędzie jest złodziejstwo i syf, koincydencja?

Comment

Working...
                      X