Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recommend me some slovenian music

Zdravo!

Since music is a great way of immersion when you're learning languages, I'd like to hear your recommendations on slovenian music. Whatever the genre, as long as the vocals are clear enough.

So far what I've heard was pretty much Tabu, Šank Rock and those guys from Perpetuum Jazzile (actually saw them live here).

Anyways. Your suggestions please.

Comment

Re: recommend me some slovenian music

Originally posted by ditocujo
      Zdravo!

Since music is a great way of immersion when you're learning languages, I'd like to hear your recommendations on slovenian music. Whatever the genre, as long as the vocals are clear enough.

So far what I've heard was pretty much Tabu, Šank Rock and those guys from Perpetuum Jazzile (actually saw them live here).

Anyways. Your suggestions please.
      I have probably 150 slovenian pop songs that run constatntly to help me with the language and nothing has helped me more. I like the pop because its easier to understand and repetitive.
      Try youtube and bearshare.com for these.
      Sasa Lendero- Typical blionde bombshell type but I think the easiest to follow and sing along with if I may.
      Alenka Gotar- If I was married I may dump my wife for this voice.
      Zana Povse- Druga violina is a good one.
      Tinkara Kovacs- An alonis morisette kinda singer.
      Korado in brendi-more traditional folksy
      If you want the names of songs I'll provide the names of songs. too. Lyrically even their pop songs are pretty powerful.

Comment

Thank you!
        I'm checking them on youtube right now. Can you find those artists on bearshare? It seems like I'll have to download it, then. I can't find them anywhere else...

Comment

Well i recomende Rebekda Dremelj, Siddharta is here very popular, then maybe Eva Černe, Manca Špik... then it's also good: Sebastjan: Le kako naj pozabim te, Tvoja slika bledi..., Brigita Šuler, Werner, Tanja Ribič, Regina....

Comment

Originally posted by mIShika_
            Well i recomende Rebekda Dremelj, Siddharta is here very popular, then maybe Eva Černe, Manca Špik... then it's also good: Sebastjan: Le kako naj pozabim te, Tvoja slika bledi..., Brigita Šuler, Werner, Tanja Ribič, Regina....
            Now that you mention it. Does anyone follow the Eurovision compettition? I have to admit I'm a fan. Most of the music I cant stand but its like the olympics Even if you dont like the event you still want your country to win.

And bearshare is where I "borrowed" my downlads from. Its free for the first month I believe.

Comment

some years ago i was fan of eurovision...but every year become more stupid...i mean...songs like one two three la la la ... and politics....i still watch it but i'm not soooo big fan =P

about the music...try Naio Ssaion, Leeloojamais,Društvo mrtvih pesnikov ,... all of them you can find on myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Fire
                some years ago i was fan of eurovision...but every year become more stupid...i mean...songs like one two three la la la ... and politics....i still watch it but i'm not soooo big fan =P

about the music...try Naio Ssaion, Leeloojamais,Društvo mrtvih pesnikov ,... all of them you can find on myspace
                LOL True its the same to me as it was in the 1950's But that simple music is good for learning the language like kids songs. And Im not afraid to admit I loved last years entry.

Comment

Originally posted by mIShika_
                  Siddharta is here very popular

yeah. naiven ples is te best

Comment

I also recomend Bohemi, it's a cool music group.

Comment

Rebeka Dremelj - Slovenski superboy :wink:

Comment

nikolovski has great music

Comment

hi
                          i you ok

Comment

heloo cv frero moi khaled de tunis

Comment

Hey guys, I have worked with famous Slovene singer Omar Naber on a new song, called "Take Me Far". We have submitted the song to participate in the Swiss national selection for Eurovision 2016! Hope you like it! Any support would be really appreciated http://esc.srf.ch/en-ch/omar-naber?sorting=created

Comment

Working...
                              X