Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to learn Slovenian

Hello, everyone!

The title says it all. I'm willing to fully commit to learn Slovenian. My girlfriend lives there, so I have a huge motivation to learn. However... I can't find any resources online that would be useful. Slovenian, unfortunately, is not offered on Livemocha, Duolingo, etc, etc.

I'd be thankful for my whole life to you if you could teach me and help me learn Slovenian. I would really try to repay you any way I could, including language exchange (English and Spanish) or some other type of exchange.

Thank you!

Comment

Thank you, dieguito15, for the web-sites links. Especially Duolingo. It seems to be interesting. I will try to use it. Good luck with Slovenian!

Comment

Hi.. if you still need help.. I can teach you slovenian

Comment

Originally posted by bpiazt
          Hi.. if you still need help.. I can teach you slovenian

It's not dead easy....

Comment

language exchange Russian to Slovenian ^)

Hello!
            I learn the Slovenian language, because preparing to move to live in Slovenia. I will be glad to find friends here on language exchange and also to meet in real life in Slovenia. Write! Thank you!

Comment

It’s not easy. It is one of the most conservative Slavic languages and retains complex features, such as the dual number, which is extinct in almost every other European language except Latvian and Lithuanian. You can get help from ​online assignment help uk they guide you.

Comment

Working...
              X