Finnish rap that don't sing English

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finnish rap that don't sing English

I really need this. All my country has is rock and metal. And if we got rap it is in english like the americans

Jotain niinku:

?

Comment

Comment

Great ! They don't sing english right? If they do it is only words not whole sentence?

Comment

I NEED MORE!!!! All my playlist have is french and american rap. Finnish rap needs more. Not all of us like métal.

Comment

I am liking it.

Comment

I'm not really into rap, but you can check out these artists on youtube:

JVG

Cheek

Teflon Brothers

Roope Salminen & Koirat

Pikku G

Elastinen

Petri Nygard

Comment

Do they sing suomenglanti? I want it only in finnish like culture folklore song

Comment

I want cardi b american style but finnish culture

Comment

I want real dope gangster lit rap not dankki meme parodie kinda métal ironic rap we don't got no american style rap just the meme style i hate meme it is evil

Comment

Someone else help me

Comment

I really need the rap songs

Comment

I guess I listen to french rap like i do and american rap it is time for me to assept that we don't got no good rap in finland and all the music we have is british rock

Comment

Originally posted by frozenmadness View Post
                            I'm not really into rap, but you can check out these artists on youtube:

JVG (suomenglanti name)

Cheek (suomenglanti name)

Teflon Brothers (suomenglanti name)

Roope Salminen & Koirat

Pikku G (dankki meme rapper)

Elastinen

Petri Nygard

This is hard, is it? Hahaha it is no use all the rappers use suomenglanti now my culture ruined all i want is real dope rap music from finland not from finengland okay

Comment

Actually, that's more or less the language people normally speak in Finland, I don't know if there's something else. But you can do the following:
                              - check out the radio stations at nettiradio.fi and radioplay.fi . But I don't know if they have any rap stations.
                              - Sign up to tiketti.fi and ticketmaster.fi, so that you get newsletters about concerts in Finland. So you'll see which rap artists play, and then you can check on youtube if that's what you're looking for.
                              - check out the site meteli.net (they also have concerts).

Comment

Working...
                              X