Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The InterPals messaging service is temporarily unavailable.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The InterPals messaging service is temporarily unavailable.

The InterPals messaging service is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.Please check back soon.

Does anyone know when I will be able to send messages again ? and if I am the one who have problems with it now ?

i have also not able send messages

Comment

Everyone currently has it.

Comment

D: this isn't good. lol

Comment

i guess everybody has it . i can see that i have a new message but when i tried opening , it doesnt work

Comment

Can you estimate when it will be fixed?

Comment

and I guess that noone knows what will "temporarily " mean in this case :/
              When the same message was displayes on Forum page, it was down for few months. I hope that the same wont happen to messages :/

Comment

Originally posted by KidFromBastion View Post
                and I guess that noone knows what will "temporarily " mean in this case :/
                When the same message was displayes on Forum page, it was down for few months. I hope that the same wont happen to messages :/

If this is the case, everyone will get out from here So, I think it will be fixed today (I hope )

Comment

Same here. Message temporarily out of service.

Comment

NOOOOOOO!

My Russian qts are messaging me..

Comment

i have the same problem. does any one know , when it will be fixed??

Comment

Did they mention anythign on twitter or facebook about this sudden downtime of the messages?
                        A little information as to why its offline would be nice, I can see my window flashing that I have mutliple messages but frustrating I cant reply to them

Comment

Same here, I noticed a new message's arrived but once I check the inbox it says "Temporarily Unavailable".
                          Hope they'll fix it soon.

Comment

same here...but happened an hour before..!
                            The InterPals messaging service is temporarily unavailable.

Comment

Let us hope it get fixed soon, or at least hear anything from admins.

Comment

Working...
                              X