No announcement yet.

InterPals App (iOS and Android) Beta Testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to install the beta app but I joined the group successfully, agreed to testing and when I clicked the link to the app itself it said "item not found". This is for Android. Does someone know what can I do about it?

Comment

Can't download it anymore.
      The download link is invalid now.

Comment

good app, you can try

Comment

hello how are you im ahmed from Algeria

Comment

Is there an app for interpals?

Comment

good idea, where is the app?

Comment

Originally posted by Filip2 View Post

So it'll be just like this site.

The reason for testing is to discover and remove bugs, if no one tries it then it will never be bug-free.
                As for this site, I am sure they are doing their best. Keep in mind that Interpals is free, and it's normal to expect that something that comes for free will naturally take longer to become a good product. If you think it's so bad, why not donate them some money?

Comment

Welcome or to be with you in this group

Comment

Is the app MIA now in the play store? I get nothing with links or searching.

Comment

Is the app on play store at the moment? Could you share me the link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post

The reason for testing is to discover and remove bugs, if no one tries it then it will never be bug-free.
                        As for this site, I am sure they are doing their best. Keep in mind that Interpals is free, and it's normal to expect that something that comes for free will naturally take longer to become a good product. If you think it's so bad, why not donate them some money?
                        ​Please, we both know it's got nothing to do with that. The developers of this website is pretty much neglecting it. There are plenty of obvious bugs on the website that should have been fixed ages ago. There are simple typos and mistakes that would take a few minutes to fix. It's not a complicated website. It's free and it implement ads that generates plenty of profit for the developers, so money has nothing to do with it. Donating money to them isn't going to make them care. I've tried to get in touch with them several times but not a single reply for years..

Comment

Play Store says that the BETA program is full – is there any chance to get in?

Comment

Is there some place we can download the APK files from while we wait to get access to the beta programme on google play store?

Comment

Originally posted by Fenris View Post
                              Suggesting that advertising revenue doesn't make enough money to fix basic bugs like clicking "view all albums" opening friends instead.

Comment

Is there an IOS app for Interpals?

Comment

Working...
                                X