No announcement yet.

InterPals App (iOS and Android) Beta Testing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im tinauk on interpals,I use windows on laptop.i cant get onto interpals,if I do search engine then I can get onto interpals by clicking on messages or thef orum pages,no other pages are working and ive just found out I still can send messages has well, so is there a bug that needs sorting out,it was ok 3 days ago.please look into this,thanks,ive ben on interpals for years now,hope to hear from you,bye for now, tinauk

Comment

I am very impressed with your article, it is very meaningful and meticulous, I hope you will have more good articles like this to bring to the reader. LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
      Last edited by RRicho; 11-06-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by camike View Post
        I am very impressed with your article, it is very meaningful and meticulous, I hope you will have more good articles like this to bring to the reader. VIRUS
        Well "mike" which part of the article exactly did you find meaningful and meticulous?

Ahahahaha virus influence link spammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

I'm using the Android version. It's not bad. It's kinda slow to respond though. Like you press the button to go back a page after viewing someone's profile and it takes a few seconds to respond. It hasn't been buggy at all, except one time where I was trying to go back and it didn't respond in time and it messed up and overloaded. That and no search by country in the online thing, but I'm sure that will come out another time. Otherwise, not bad. I would suggest people who are on the fence about it to try it and see how they like it

Comment

im tinauk on interpals,I use windows, im not that tech minded or compute savvy,so I cant upload a photo etc, I can get on the forum and messages page and that's it,i think its unfair for people who aren't tech minded etc to be excluded etc to get on there profile, hope theres away round this,can someone tell me,thanks

Comment

is the app functional already?

Comment

can you make calls using the app?

Comment

Working...
                X