• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you reading?

Am reading war and peace ))

I'm reading the maze runner: the death cure

Comment

Recently started "The Toynbee Convector" also known as "West of October". Its a short story collection by Ray Bradbury. I love short stories by Bradbury.

Comment

Just finished a memoir about a girl who has been kipnapped for 18 years!.. the book title is "Stolen Life"

Comment

"Cousine K" by Yasmina khdra

Comment

Grace's Guide by Grace Helbig.. First comedy book I've ever read and it's really good

Comment

I'm reading The sadness of people

Comment

Works of Plato! I have bought a book "Selected Dialogues" by Plato. One of the advantages of Plato's works is an easy talk. He explains difficult things in simple words.

Comment

I'm reading Joseph Murphy - The Power of Your Subconscious Mind

Comment

reading the unbroken silence..

Comment

Reading "Quiet: The Power on introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking"
                      Great book for both introverted and extroverted people

Comment

Im reading Dragonlance book now.Its fantacy.I really love it.

Comment

I'm reading Pollyanna Grows Up. You would be moved by the little girl, pollyanna, and become more optimistic to some extent. But the language is from the South of America in 80s so it got me sometimes.

Comment

"Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" from John Perkins.

Comment

Works by Clark Ashton Smith. Also Tarzan of the Apes by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

Comment

Working...
                              X