No announcement yet.

What are you reading?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm reading "Pamiętniki z pobytu na Syberii" (The story of a Siberian exile followed by a narrative of recent events in Poland / My escape from Siberia) by Rufin Piotrowski

Comment

• This is going to sound lame, but I just finished re-reading one of my own novels. I like to do this from time to time.

Comment

• cats cradle by kurt vonnegurt

Comment

• "The Forgotten Soldier" by Guy Sajer - An amazingly vivid and disturbing account of the reality of war. written by a 17 year old from Alsace drafted into the German army and posted to the Russian front. in WW2

Comment

• Thinner by Stephen King

Comment

• i'm currently reading anna karenina and tender is the night

Comment

• I'm reading Sword of Destiny (The Witcher): Andrzej Sapkowski

Comment

• 1984. you can read it for free !

Comment

• I just finished (20 minutes ago) Going Postal, a Disworld novel by Terry Prachett. A con man has his execution faked, and is put in charge of reviving the post office. The running joke throughout the book is "What kind of man would put a cirminal in public office?"

As an American, I find myself asking that question every 4 years anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackshear View Post
                      This is going to sound lame, but I just finished re-reading one of my own novels. I like to do this from time to time.
                      If I could finish a novel, I would re-read it to see how I'd write it differently today. Butch Hartman, the animator, has just started reviewing his old pilot episodes on Youtube for this purpose. Sadly, I begin this process only 3 pages into my novel, decide I wrote garbage, and never actually finish writing it.

Comment

• The big bad wolf (James Patterson)

Comment

• S. Collins, The Hunger Games =)

Comment

• The Master and Margarita by Bulgakov, Six Talex of the Jazz Age and Other Stories by F.S.Fitzgerald and The Taste of Power by Ladislav Mňačko.

Comment

• I currently read:
                              The strange death of Europe - Douglas Murray
                              The Gulag Archipelago - Alexander Solzhenitsyn
                              This Side of Paradise - F. Scott Fitzgerald
                              Thus Spoke Zarathustra - Freidrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Haikyuu manga.

Comment

Working...
                                X