Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Tower V:Wolves of the Calla.

Comment

• I am reading Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus Series. And also City of Bones

Comment

• I'm reading The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. It is in my bookshelf about two years. And now, its film is coming. And I want to read it before the movie. I hope, I don't be disappointed

Comment

• I'm currently reading The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.

Comment

• I'm currently reading Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. Its good so far.

Comment

• De la terre a la lune by Jules Verne, great one!

Comment

• I am reading The Words(by Said Nursi). Life is short and we have to choose what we read. After paying attention to importance of the boks I choose this usefull book. everyone in this World ask him/herself that : what am I? why am I here in this World? what is my duty? then I found all the answers from this book.

Comment

• Doctor Sleep - Stephen King

Doctor Sleep is the sequel to The Shining. Its not as scary as The Shining.. A huge disappointment.

Comment

• Presently, I'm reading " Les Mille et une nuits ". Before, I read " Twilight ".

Comment

• Anna Karenina. It is an amazing book of a great Russian author

Comment

• I'm switching between two different books:
                        "How Not to Get Shot: and Other Advice From White People" by D. L. Hughley and "Survival in Auschwitz" by Primo Levi.

Comment

• Good morning, i just got the latest book by James Patterson with President Clinton, i am sooo excited i cant even start reading yet. anyone else currently reading this or have intentions to read it? i would love to discuss it after

Comment

Working...
                          X