• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Originally posted by soma17 View Post
        Reading "Quiet: The Power on introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking"
        Great book for both introverted and extroverted people

Comment

• Crime and Punishment in Russian (not understanding most of what is written). It is my go-to book whenever I battle anxiety produced by intense changes in life. It has a strangely calming effect on one's nerves. Maybe it is the knowledge that at least you won't be facing Raskolnikov's dilemmas.

Comment

• Hyperfocus

Comment

• My local Newspaper.

Comment

• Whoops!! My local Newspaper!

Comment

• Whoopsadaisy!! My local Newspaper!

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeard
                    Originally posted by noah015 View Post
                    i read quite a lot, especially classical literature. But i had problems with the language, and i had to slowly read in detail about the meaning of what was written. I decided to take a course virus and improve my knowledge . Now i see the result, and reading shakespeare in the original is not difficult for me.

Influence link virus spammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• New Zealand must be a wonderful place. No-one needs sleep! 24 hour posting is, indeed, a luxury denied to most of us!

Comment

• But I'm still reading my local Paper!

Comment

• Oh Dear!! You poor pathetic thing! I'm so sorry for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeard

Save
                            looooooooooool

Is that really you?? I'm sorry if I upset you!

Comment

• Can you ask your puppet-master to let you grow up a little, it gets tiresome talking to an infant.

Comment

• Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                                Says the lonely childish geriatric following me around the forum desperate for my attention.....heyyyyyyy hang on, isn't childishness at your age a sign of senility

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you now so won't reply to you anymore, it wouldn't be right.

I'm glad that you won't be replying to any of my posts anymore, because so far you have had absolutely nothing sensible to say! So I'll bid you goodnight, whoever you are!

Comment

Working...
                                X