No announcement yet.

What is your favourite book?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably the Forgotten Realms series with Drizzt Do'Urden (Even though I haven't finished it yet)

Comment

• Frankenstein.
      It's the only book that has made me cry.
      Personally, I feel I can relate to both the Monster and Frankenstein.

Comment

• can i find Jasmine on planet mars?

Comment

• My favorite book is The Little Prince by Exupéry; Dan Brown's Digital Fortress; The Book Thief; almost everything by Robert Fulghum (especially - It was on fire when I lay down on it)

Comment

• My favorite is Crime and Punishment, and all the others Dostoievsky books.

Comment

• Hello Im Turkish and I prefer Turkish Novel, My favourite authors are; Sabahattin Ali, Yaşar Kemal, Ahmet Hamdı Tanpınar e.t.c. Also that I read notable author's books For exmple: Kafka, Dostoyevski, Hugo, Bretch, Virgiana Wolf e.t.c

Comment

• People like the gods, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, War and Peace, White Glove, and other.

Comment

• Paula and My Invented Country by Isabel Allende. This is a great idea for a forum! You could also even do bookcrossing.

Comment

• All the lights you cannot see.

Comment

• Seneca "Moral letters to Lucilius", Michel de Montaigne "Essays".
                      They're changed my mind.

Comment

• There are many I like (and many I haven't read yet) but definitely "The Lord of the flies", "1984" and "Love in the times of cholera" make the list.

Comment

• One of my long time favourites is Magician by Raymond E. Feist (as well as the other books of the series).
                          Closely followed I would definitly have to say the Harry Potter ones.

Comment

• I Am A Romantic!

Sherrilyn Kenyon: Chronicles of Nick; Dark Hunter Series/Dream Hunter Series
                            J.R. Ward: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
                            Wattpad: AMS1971 (EVERYTHING)
                            Lemony Snicket: A Series of Unfortunate Events
                            Kristen & P.C. Cast: House of Night Series
                            Karen Marie Moaning: Highlander Love Novels

Comment

• Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell

Comment

• The Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket by Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
                                X