• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post Office Girl Stefan Zweig

Comment

• Bands of Mourning

no

Comment

• Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage by Haruki Murakami - yes, certainly.

Comment

• Mortal Engines

Comment

• The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho

Comment

• fi arojola

Comment

• Prisoners in Devil's Borg

Not bad...

Comment

• Coaching psychology manual - it's academic, if you're interested then why not?

Comment

• Tiger's Destiny - Coleen Houck
                    I cried my eyes out, that series is reaaaally good
                    Super recommend it

Comment

• History's Greatest battles : Masterstrokes of War - Nigel Cawthrone. Yes.

Comment

• the song of achilles my Madeline miller... a simple read, but entertaining!

Comment

• The Vampire Tapestry by Suzy McKee Charnas - I recommend it if you are interested in a logical approach to the vampire affliction, but also the complexity of being human. A wonderful read!

Comment

• Neil Gaiman, American Gods
                            I would recommend anything this man has ever touched, but especially this

Comment

• Hobbit. And yes.. it's fun and I think it's giving advices

Comment

• Wouldn't it make sense to provide at least a short comment on "why do I think this book is gold/trash"?

Originally posted by johnnyblaz View Post
                                Dracula by Bram Stoker
                                Your Link:
                                http://www.planetebook.com/ebooks/Dracula.pdf
                                Yes absolutely - this book provides a valuable insight into the inner workings of our best people, as well as into the way our society in general works, and - what is important - how to protect yourself from our best people.

I always recommend it along with "Leviathan" by Thomas Hobbes and "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley which cover the same subject. I have read all of them multiple times and not afraid of going out even at night as a result. Although I wouldn't want to meet Lenin.
                                Last edited by Zwak; 04-09-2018, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X