No announcement yet.

How often do you buy books?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paper books have this special smell and you can also use it without electricity. It has another feeling to hold a paper book in the hands than an ebook. I like it to have my own little book collection.
    ​And I'm buying still paper books. More over there are also seldom antiquarian books which are limited.
    ​At least about buying paper books: I do it because I love to do it.

Comment

As many book readers and lovers would say, there is no such thing as too many books, only TOO LITTLE SPACE haha Nowadays I rarely go to the bookstore (I prefer second-hand shops, as they often have more variety than the regular mall stores). Most of my stuff is non-fiction, mostly about history and art (German, American and Philippine). I know I already have a thousand or so more books already, so I stick to buying only the really good ones that I really like and can afford.

I have already donated some of my collection to my university alma mater and will likely have my last will and testament name them as the final recipient of my collection.

Comment

I used too buy way more books than I could read, whenever I'd walk by a bookstore I'd buy some, but I don't anymore. I still have too many unread books in my shelves and I try to get through some of them before I buy new ones again

Comment

I buy books very often due to my work`s specific. As I work at https://essayvikings.com/custom-essays I always need the new studies and useful resources. Certainly, I can buy them online but I like the books and its paper pages. I think it`s cool.

Comment

Rarely. I'm broke.

Comment

I bought a lot of books in the past . I used to love books growing as an introverted child and a shy person books were my only pass time plus fantasizing about women lol . I liked paper books i like the touch of paper but now i rarely buy them i guess that passion got filled nevertheless i was a book lover for 18 years

Comment

I like buying books, either paper book or e-book. About 1-2 book(s) per month.

Comment

this year i've bought around 2 books a month. terrible decision btw since i my income doesn't match with the amount of spending i do haha.

Comment

Twice a month, for me it's often.

Comment

With the majority of my books being digital, I buy books almost everyday - lol

Comment

i buy a book every month...but it takes almost a year for me to start reading them

Comment

When I had lots of time, I used to buy many of them. I could went from the bookshop with 3 or 4 books at once and come there in 2 weeks to buy smth more)

Comment

I think I`m an old fashioned guy. I prefer the printed books so I buy them pretty often. I have just bought the "Ham on Rye" by Bukowski and I'm so enjoying it. Buying a book is something like getting a present on holidays or finding the needed professional rewriting service for my essay when it`s urgent task. I would never change these feelings for E-Books.
                            Last edited by jeremyrayyy; 07-24-2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X