No announcement yet.

ebooks or real paper books?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only read e-books when the book is not available in real one. I'm a real paper book lover!

Comment

I love my e-reader, paper books and audio books. The e-reader for its weight and side lighting. I can read in the dark! Paper books for the smell and feel of the pages.I love sharing my books and passing them on to others. Plus they look fabulous on bookshelves. Audio books for driving, walking and soaking in the tub. There is a time and place for each type of book.
      Last edited by AineElena; 07-14-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

E-books when you can't access some books which are too expensive for example or for the plane.
        Normal books for the train or the bus or lying on your bed.
        Audio books in the car to learn efficiently.

Comment

Nothing on earth beats the smell of a good old book with a cup of hot Irish breakfast tea. I don't get the thrills from Ebooks

Comment

Paper books I think it is essential to "touch" pages, where story develops. And it's smell

Comment

I prefer the real book. One, i like the feel of the book. But also because i have had a head i jury and looking at screen for too long bothers my eyes and gives me a migraine. Although, I do have books on my iPad. I find it useful for traveling, or if I'm out and about. Then I can read a little.

Due to my head, I'm looking into audiobooks when I need a story and can't handle reading. I'm just worried that the monotonous tone of voice will put me to sleep. Ha ha ha!

Comment

I love real paper books!

Comment

I prefer to choose paper book cuz it makes my eyes hurt and increase my minus when I read e book. I seldom read ebook.

Comment

I really love paper books. I love how a good book feels in your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by M_400 View Post
                      I really love paper books. I love how a good book feels in your hands.
                      I agree with you. When I was take a book between my hands , feel so good it.

Comment

I love paper books, I love their smell and rustling their cards.
                        Unfortunetly, I don't love their weight in my handbag. More practical are e-books:-)

Comment

I like paper books because of their covers. They happen to be really beautiful. Though, when it's reading I need to do for my education mostly and not for pleasure, I usually use e-books.

Comment

Well, I always prefer paper books, they give the feeling of reading. However, I have kindle, which I heavily use for technical books. It's easy to highlight, bookmark and even search. :-)

Comment

Like reading. Now I prefer e-books but sometimes read paper books. But I hate writing reviews for college, that's why I just click for info and don't participate in this.
                              Last edited by Helena_Birk12; 07-23-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I really like the paper ones.
                                I have a small collection of books on my own and I like seeing and touching them)
                                And the feeling of paper motivates me to keep this book in hand and read it.

Comment

Working...
                                X