No announcement yet.

ebooks or real paper books?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never cared for paperbooks theyre always harder and slower for me to read. But I will read a paper book if needbe and I have no other option. e books are my second least favorite, and audiobooks are KING because I can take notes while I'm listening and it's easier for me to read more than once so i really retain the important info more than I would a traditional book

Comment

hi, l love paper books, too. l lıke their smell, especially old books'. And to me, the paper books are more concrete but ebooks are so abstract. l lıke touching books and papers or maybe letters.. and l love turning over papers but of course real papers not smart phone's or tablet's screen. That's a really good contention

Comment

Hi!
        For me, I would like to say I love the smell of old books, and most times I do, but after working in a library for a few years now, I also realise that some of those "smells" can be some really nasty stuff
        I prefere to read paperbacks, but I have also realised that with e-books I can do other things at the same time, and I can also bring more books with me!
        I have actually gone from a paperback lover to a e-book lover now!

Comment

I like both
          But eBook is better cause hard copy books are heavy when traveling.
          But I still love hard copy enjoy paging through the book and having a bookmark( a bit crazy but I like that)

Comment

I love paper books. Especially the smell of the new ones.

Comment

I prefer e-reader to a paper book. I can download any book on my e-reader and then start it read. Also it allows you to store all books, which you have already read, on at a tiny memory card. Its small, compact and it is comfortable to use. I find it really convenient.

Comment

Paper books for me all the time. Of course, I use the Internet for reading as well; but mainly foe reading various articles.

I also like to read newspapers in their original (ie. paper) form. Nowadays, when I go to a cafe or restaurant and read a newspaper that I have brought with me, I often realise that I am the only one there reading a newspaper Most people have their eyes glued to their smart phones or tablets.

Comment

i like real paper books,cause i love the scent of the book

Comment

I have no qualm in either. I read paper as well as e-book, but I found that some books, especially old, antique books, are best preserved in digital form. Clarity of prints and availability are the issues mostly when it comes to paper books.

Comment

Working...
                    X