Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best manga you've ever read and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best manga you've ever read and why?

Hi!

What's the best manga you've ever read and why?

Even though my teen self is rebelling against naming some youth classics such as Black Butler, I would go with "Innocent" by Sakamoto Shinichi. Not only is the art captivating, historically accurate and ethereal at once, but the story is intriguing as well. Bonus points for featuring badass female characters, unlike most manga I've encoutered in my life. I recommend looking it up!
    CATULLUS IS LIFE

Comment

Normally, I read Japanese manga but manga that i still following are one piece and hunter hunter. I love it, It feel like I grow up with it. I've always told myself, I cannot die if these manga are not the end!

Comment

B-Wanted.. This manga is really interesting. There are two boys in a school..that actually a biological brothers, who have same interest in magic. One day, there's a girl who has a talent that just taught in her family generation to generation. That talent can help those two boys looking for a treasure.. But they also have an enemy that want to take that treasure too.. The manga has a love story too, between the brothers and the girl, also the enemy and the girl.. well,, they are handsome.. so, i think it's my favourite manga as my first manga that i've read..

Comment

Goodnight Punpun (Oyasumi Punpun) is my favorite manga of all time. It is quite sad,but a bit weird also. Definitely worth reading.
          Also can recommend "Sasurai Emanon". It has an interesting plot about a girl, who remembers everything that happened on Earth for the last three billion years.

Comment

All Junji Ito's mangas, the man is a pure dark genuis! Wouldn't recommend it to those who don't like horror though.

Comment

Kamisama Hajimemshita this manga brought me to tears many times. The story was just so interesting I couldn't help but get emotionally invested in it. I loved the plot, the characters and length. It had elements of romance, mythology, action and comedy making it worth the read.

Comment

Working...
              X