Which is your favourite bokk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is your favourite bokk

My favourite book is "The Jungle Book " . This is written by English author Rudyard Kipling in 1894.
    A major theme in the book is abandonment followed by fostering, as in the life of Mowgli, echoing Kipling's own childhood. The theme is echoed in the triumph of protagonists including Rikki-Tikki-Tavi and The White Seal over their enemies, as well as Mowgli's.

apologies for typo error of book
    Last edited by bannyghosh; 05-16-2018, 07:20 AM.

i personally really like scientific articles, so textbooks are right up my alley)))

Comment

Mine is a French book entitled "Les ailes d'Émeraude" written by a young writer. It contains magic with humans who are turned into some kind of animals with wings and the heroine has to do whatever is in her power to save the human world from the other people like her who want to destroy the world...

Comment

My favorite book is The Hobbit, written by J.R.R. Tolkien. The protagonist is a young hobbit Bilbo Baggins, who goes on an adventure with a wizard and 13 dwarves. It's a fantasy book which everyone should read at least once, I think. It's a real classic.

Comment

I really enjoyed the books by Simon Beckett, a brithish author of crime fiction. He wrote "the chemistry of death", "written in bone", "wisphers of the death", "the calling of the grave" and "the restless dead". I love all of them, it's about the antropologist David Hunter and the books contain many medical details and information about what happens to us after death, I actually learned something while reading!

Comment

Working...
          X