Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Personal development / quantum physics fan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal development / quantum physics fan?

I've recently re-read Think and Grow RICH for probably the hundredth time. I'm happy to share what I learned.

What's your favorite Personal Development book? Share it here!

Originally posted by Theniteshg View Post
    I've recently re-read Think and Grow RICH for probably the hundredth time. I'm happy to share what I learned.

WTF has quantum physics got anything directly to do with "thinking" and "getting rich"?

Sounds like Deepak Chopra trying to get his next million dollars from talking more woo woo bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

WTF has quantum physics got anything directly to do with "thinking" and "getting rich"?
      Money of naive people jump from one account to another just like electrons change their orbitals
      Last edited by Allcedoatthis; 09-27-2018, 01:06 PM.

Comment

QED does not equal "a fool is soon parted with his money"

I was so excited for all of like 1/2 a second when I saw an actual physics thread. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Laura005 View Post
          QED does not equal "a fool is soon parted with his money"
          It can when it is short for "Quickly Embezzle Dollars"

Originally posted by Laura005 View Post
          I was so excited for all of like 1/2 a second when I saw an actual physics thread. . .
          Sadly, it took me even less time. Neurons immediately fired up in my head with the name "Deepak Chopra" with the terms "quantum physics" and something totally unrelated to physics or technology.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

Sounds like Deepak Chopra trying to get his next million dollars from talking more woo woo bullshit.
            That what I thought reading the title... But you would be afraid to know that MANY "spiritual" scams are using quantum physics to "prove" their crazy beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
              That what I thought reading the title... But you would be afraid to know that MANY "spiritual" scams are using quantum physics to "prove" their crazy beliefs.
              One of the fringe benefits of actually understanding terminology found in fields such as quantum mechanics is being able to authoritatively call out such bullshit - of which mountains thereof exists out there.

Especially fun is calling out "experts" who are bluffing and bullshitting themselves to be "authorities", whether it is on forums or in real life One or two "concept questions" usually reveal that the "expert" doesn't have a clue about the jargon being used

Comment

Originally posted by Theniteshg View Post

Sounds fantastic, tell me how rich did you actually get

My favorite personal development book is called How To Spot A Sucker By One Post

Comment

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                  Sounds fantastic, tell me how rich did you actually get
                  Given he has read that book 100+ times, I guess that he's bought his 3rd copy and the author of that book now has royalties from 3 copies...

Originally posted by fatbeard View Post
                  My favorite personal development book is called How To Spot A Sucker By One Post
                  Mine's "How to Get Richer and Richer" by Rip N. M. Orff...

Comment

Hello ) I am going to do personal development soon. Its one of my next passions I am a Brian Tracy fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X