What's your genre of books when its your me-time and why

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your genre of books when its your me-time and why

We all have moments where we just dedicate ourselves to enriching our minds with information geared to make as relax or make us think deeper about life or the way we do things. Books have a way of doing this too, so
    What's your genre of books when its your me-time and why?
    Mine is Fantasy because we all need a minute in our lives to have our brains in the clouds just to feel like we are able to control our lives.
    What's yours?
    Action
    0%
    Horror
    0%
    Humor
    16.67%
    Fantasy
    66.67%
    Mystery
    16.67%
    Romance
    0%

I really like Communication Studies textbooks, scientific articles, and books on creative writing. The textbooks help me understand people better and increase my communication skills with practice when I decide to socialize. Scientific articles are just a given. Mostly, in my free time, I am writing something, so I like to read a couple books I used in creative writing courses in the past.

Comment

If i find the time/peace and focus, i like fantasy books to get lost in, read them i go(vacations)

I do try to read usefull books(science/philosophy/ect), usually get halve way and guess the rest........focus of a goldfish,lol.

Mzzls

Comment

Originally posted by _loki View Post
        I really like Communication Studies textbooks, scientific articles, and books on creative writing. The textbooks help me understand people better and increase my communication skills with practice when I decide to socialize. Scientific articles are just a given. Mostly, in my free time, I am writing something, so I like to read a couple books I used in creative writing courses in the past.
        what do you write about?

Comment

You can read some of my writing in the writing section of the forum or in my notes on my profile.

Comment

Looks like everyone reads fantasy in their spare time, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by heliopsis View Post
              Looks like everyone reads fantasy in their spare time, lol.
              and you, whats? your choice?

Comment

Working...
              X