Russian literature !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian literature !

Hey there ! is there any Russian literature fellows here ?
    tell us what made you be fond of Russian literature and what's your fav Russian work that you've ever read !

Humiliated and insulted, Seagull, Oblomov, Karamazov brothers, Anna Karenina, Rudin, on the eve, a nest of gentry, sin and punishment, fathers and sons, etc

Comment

The main reason that i started to read Russian literature because when I was playing violin I really started to like Tchaikovsky and Mussorgsky so I hot interested in general the Russian culture. The second reason my literature teacher who even though didn't talk much about Russian literature on the lessons but talked with me about it after school.

Comment

Originally posted by czead View Post
        The main reason that i started to read Russian literature because when I was playing violin I really started to like Tchaikovsky and Mussorgsky so I hot interested in general the Russian culture. The second reason my literature teacher who even though didn't talk much about Russian literature on the lessons but talked with me about it after school.
        More correct transliteration Tsch...owski, ...ski. It's not about the Poles and Jews. This is due to the German language. Despite the fact that Tschaikowski wrote poetry in French (Tchaïkovski).

Last edited by dmitri11; 07-10-2019, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak

Comment

Originally posted by Picassa View Post
            Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak
            The Soviet Jew cannot have any relation to the Russian soul and literature. It has only to do with the Nobel prize. He's as Russian as Boris Johnson.
            Last edited by dmitri11; 07-12-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X