Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is the best school system in your mind??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is the best school system in your mind??

well.. i know that everything in education would be good.. but this topic is finding your interesting about the dreaming-or-fact about school

Do you mean educational system in what country we think the best in the world?

Comment

It's the Finnish one.
      ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

Free for everyone(state fund) with at least 12 years of education.No involvement of unscientific entities like church and so on.
        Schoolday should be at least until 16 o'clock so that the parents can work and the kids can finish their homework in school.

university should be free while I would agree there should be some elite universities with high fees.

Comment

I think the systems in Scandinavia are good (not to mention that as a student you get money, enough to live alone)

Comment

Originally posted by Morrighann View Post
            enough to live alone)
            No. :P

10characters

Comment

I guess, its the Finnish one

Comment

Originally posted by AngelofAwe View Post

No. :P

10characters
                Still better than others I guess.

Comment

RandomDuude you nailed it. Science and reasoning should be essential at each stage of education. Additionally social skills should be taught at primary school. Its way more important than memorizing heaps of useless info. Lastly, parents that do not send kids to school or fail to fulfill their parental obligations should be deprived of their kids. Child welfare services should be implemented as strictly as possible

Comment

Originally posted by RandomDuude View Post
                    university should be free while I would agree there should be some elite universities with high fees.
                    What's the point in it?

Shitty universities for the students from humble backgrounds and elite universities for the children of the richest people?
                    ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) I'm watching you

Comment

You can still have an overall high level at the state universities.They would not get worse in any way if you have 1 or 2 major elite unis for every subject.
                      The top 1 or 2 percent in every country are responsible for the innovation that a country has.So there should be schools with famous scientist maybe even nobel price winners teaching at them.I think the University ETH Zurich would get in no way worse if there would be one or to famous privat schools.It's just important to keep the number of elite unis low enoiugth that state unis don't lose their value and turn into some "city college of farming"-facility^^

Comment

I believe that the best education is 9 years of school and 3 years of university. The rest is according to your desire and choice.

Comment

I also admire finish one. All in all, I believe school and universities should be free. Small administration fee is acceptable, I guess, but definitely no freaking tuition that burden students (and possibly their families too).

Comment

The best school system is the free school from elemntary to university (with free dormitories and food when it's necessary) with a lot of budget (material, premises, teachers, researchers...) and which teach its students to understand something instead of making them learning something by heart + teach them critical thinking (which is obviously not the case).

I'm sure I forgot some points, like making kids curious, and teach people how to learn.
                            Last edited by Sancta_Lux; 07-18-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X