Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how is the best school system in your mind??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anismalia
    started a topic how is the best school system in your mind??

how is the best school system in your mind??

well.. i know that everything in education would be good.. but this topic is finding your interesting about the dreaming-or-fact about school

• gohoos15
    replied
    I found some websites that talk about this. Here are the top 10 countries given in each article:

... Article #1 ..........Article #2 .......... Article #3
    #1 Japan ............... #1 Finland ......... #1 South Korea
    #2 South Korea .... #2 Japan ............ #2 Japan
    #3 Hong Kong .......#3 South Korea .. #3 Singapore
    #4 Singapore ........ #4 Denmark ....... #4 Hong Kong
    #5 New Zealand ... #5 Russia ........... #5 Finland
    #6 Australia .......... #6 Norway .......... #6 UK
    #7 Netherlands .... #7 UK.................. #7 Canada
    #8 Finland ............ #8 Israel ............. #8 Netherlands
    #9 Estonia ............ #9 Sweden ......... #9 Ireland
    #10 UK ................. #10 Hong Kong... #10 Poland

Here's a link to each article, if you want to read more:

Column 1) http://www.theedadvocate.org/the-edv...-in-the-world/
    Column 2) http://worldtop20.org/2017-world-bes...quarter-report
    Column 3) http://www.master-and-more.eu/en/new...-in-the-world/

4) Then there's this wiki page that lists each country by year:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_Index
    Last edited by gohoos15; 10-19-2017, 11:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WalterShannon
    replied
    It`s when you can choose what classes to choose and who will teach you at these classes...

Leave a comment:

• ROMRU
    replied
    Soviet education system is the best ...it's fact

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    Originally posted by Suna123 View Post

it is always nice to have found a bogeyman you can make responsible for all evil
    This is all Putin fault, you know. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by dmitri11 View Post
    Let's invite Mr. Soros. He will establish order.
    it is always nice to have found a bogeyman you can make responsible for all evil

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

many more fools received diplomas of universities in the soviet system
    And no, universities with fees are rare and not popular in Germany....and the state owned ones are pretty good.
    Let's invite Mr. Soros. He will establish order.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Under capitalism, the fools received the diplomas of the universities. Well, they get better if we just pay.
    many more fools received diplomas of universities in the soviet system
    And no, universities with fees are rare and not popular in Germany....and the state owned ones are pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

And I have experience as a student in both systems in East and West Germany. The difference in freedom of expression and opinion was tremendously. And when you are going to argue that freedom of thought in the West is not 100%, then this is correct, manipulations are constantly ongoing of course, but a comparison with the soviet system is hilarious. Children got treated badly at school by the teachers for their parents having the wrong political opinion, the best students did not get a chance to go to university for the same reason, others got imprisoned or the children token away etc.pp.
    And do you think there are no subversive activities ongoing in Russia today? Putin went through a very good school in his earlier years in KGB in East Germany
    Under capitalism, the fools received the diplomas of the universities. Well, they get better if we just pay.
    Last edited by dmitri11; 08-08-2017, 12:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Do you think there is freedom of thought in the USA or France? I saw the books, sponsored by the Soros Foundation. I have teaching experience. Soros is a subversive activity.
    And I have experience as a student in both systems in East and West Germany. The difference in freedom of expression and opinion was tremendously. And when you are going to argue that freedom of thought in the West is not 100%, then this is correct, manipulations are constantly ongoing of course, but a comparison with the soviet system is hilarious. Children got treated badly at school by the teachers for their parents having the wrong political opinion, the best students did not get a chance to go to university for the same reason, others got imprisoned or the children token away etc.pp.
    And do you think there are no subversive activities ongoing in Russia today? Putin went through a very good school in his earlier years in KGB in East Germany
    Last edited by Suna123; 08-08-2017, 11:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied

it had its advantages when you ignore that the dumbest children of those parents with the correct membership in a certain political party were privileged to an insane degree.
    And you also ignore that expressing your opinion freely and discussing logical about economical and political problems was strictly forbidden in school and could cause bad grades in all subjects.

For the rest - yes, was not bad. At least it was better than what we have nowadays in Germany.....with the exceptions above.
    Do you think there is freedom of thought in the USA or France? I saw the books, sponsored by the Soros Foundation. I have teaching experience. Soros is a subversive activity.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    The Soviet system of education has always shown its effectiveness. So Mr. Soros want to destroy it.
    it had its advantages when you ignore that the dumbest children of those parents with the correct membership in a certain political party were privileged to an insane degree.
    And you also ignore that expressing your opinion freely and discussing logical about economical and political problems was strictly forbidden in school and could cause bad grades in all subjects.

For the rest - yes, was not bad. At least it was better than what we have nowadays in Germany.....with the exceptions above.

Leave a comment:

• Suna123
    replied
    Originally posted by Eimeric View Post
    It's the Finnish one.
    yes.
    It seems they have found a way to reduce senseless cramming to a minimum, give each child a fair chance as good as possible and reach the best results world wide.

Leave a comment:

• dmitri11
    replied
    The Soviet system of education has always shown its effectiveness. So Mr. Soros want to destroy it.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyrayyy
    replied
    Very interesting question. I think the Ireland educational system is pretty good. I have made a research with the help of https://ukessay.com/assignments and I have to say that their education is much expensive than American. Also, it`s rather difficult than our system is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X