Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with my diploma paper (English Philology student)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with my diploma paper (English Philology student)

Hey everyone!

I'm Przemek from Poland, I'm on the finish line of my English Philology college and I need your help! In the third chapter of my diploma paper, I need to question native English speakers about some things regarding the English language and if you could help me out and answer those questions, I'd be very thankful!

Here's the URL to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UtQ...TcpPA/viewform
    If you feel like it, share it with your friends please! ( English native speakers only )

If any of you is interested about Poland and Polish people, or just want to talk with me, then I'm all yours, PM me!

Thank you kindly for your time!
    Przemek.

never mind
    Last edited by kirasmart; 07-06-2016, 10:49 AM.

Comment

this "essayfactiry" is spam-crap.

Do the assignment yourself if you want to actually learn something.

Any teacher/instructor with half a brain can see you've copied the assignment anyway.

Comment

Interesting. I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post
          this "essayfactiry" is spam-crap.

Do the assignment yourself if you want to actually learn something.

Any teacher/instructor with half a brain can see you've copied the assignment anyway.
          I doubt actually there is a student who hasn't used such service at least once ! I always try to do everything by myself. But sometimes things just make me.

Comment

Originally posted by kirasmart View Post
            I doubt actually there is a student who hasn't used such service at least once ! I always try to do everything by myself. But sometimes things just make me.
            But you seem to be spamming this site in every thread

Comment

Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

But you seem to be spamming this site in every thread
              Kirasmart, ignore this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevahrem82 View Post

Kirasmart, ignore this clown.
                You seem sore that myself and others have wacked you on the head with a clue stick regarding dead thread posting. I guess your ego is still somewhat bruised

Comment

For such things I use online services like https://ozessay.com.au/ The will help you write an essay, research work, coursework or a powerpoint presentation on whatever subject you need. It is a very cool thing, I always happy with it really.

Comment

Originally posted by gradetracy View Post
                    For such things I use online services like https://ozessay.com.au/ The will help you write an essay, research work, coursework or a powerpoint presentation on whatever subject you need. It is a very cool thing, I always happy with it really.
                    here we go, another spammed "essay cheat site"...

Comment

I know that there is a lot of spam on different writing services. But I used this one for my needs, and I am sure that it is a reliable one. Not every recommendation is spam, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by gradetracy View Post
                        I know that there is a lot of spam on different writing services. But I used this one for my needs, and I am sure that it is a reliable one. Not every recommendation is spam, you know...
                        you didn't even read the OP... he wasn't after essay cheating sites, he was after native English speakers...

Comment

Ok then... you did not understand the purpose of the website I recommended... There are native English speakers who can help him with whatever question about English the OP has. It is not an 'essay cheating service'.

Comment

its an URL to a survey form you moron.

Comment

Working...
                            X