Motivation letter proofreading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivation letter proofreading

Hey guys! In summer I would like to attend a summer school in Sweden. On this occasion I need a motivation letter in English. Since my English is acceptable but not perfect, I am looking for someone who agrees to proofread my motivation letter. Of course, it is only about the vocabulary and the grammar, not the content. Maybe there is someone out there, who could help me! I will be very delighted if someone messages me. Thanks in advance!

good luck for you,
    you should read more stories and books to improve your english

Comment

I wanted to send you a message to offer my help... but you had the bad idea of limiting people who can contact you to the ages of 16 to 25... so it was impossible to contact you I sure hope you can find a 16 or 17 year old kid who knows how a motivation letter should be written for a university program

Comment

Thanks for your message and for telling me about "my bad idea", RickRaven! I did not know that I choose this function. However I just changed it now.

Comment

Originally posted by RickRaven View Post
          I wanted to send you a message to offer my help... but you had the bad idea of limiting people who can contact you to the ages of 16 to 25... so it was impossible to contact you I sure hope you can find a 16 or 17 year old kid who knows how a motivation letter should be written for a university program

Lol. Now that was funny

Comment

Working...
          X