Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you help me with my bachelor thesis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Could you help me with my bachelor thesis?

    Hi, everyone! My name is Lera and I am a future linguist. Right now I'm writing my diploma paper and I need some help. I carry out some research and I need people to answer some questions.
    I look for native English speakers who learn Russian. Your level should be at least intermediate, otherwise it will be very dificult.
    I hope to find some help here! Thank you all in advance!

  • #2
    Friends,

    Here are the most commonly learned languages in the USA.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

    Russian is very low on that list. I think you are going to have trouble finding people to fill out this survey.

    I took one semester of Russian in college where I work. I took it twice, and I really do not remember anything.

    I am now taking Spanish, And we will go to Costa Rica in a week. so I Will get a chance to use it.

    Sorry. But good luck.

    dr. Darrell of Michigan.

    Comment


    • #3
      I can help you

      Comment


      • #4
        I could help you too. I am writing a Master Thesis now. I know how it's hard. I have to finish it up to 11 March. I am so nervous. I even used https://www.essaymasters.co.uk/resea...masters-thesis website so they proofread it. I have to make a presentation and I am free

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Blueberry0308 View Post
          I could help you too. I am writing a Master Thesis now. I know how it's hard. I have to finish it up to 11 March. I am so nervous. I even used https://www.essaymasters.co.uk/resea...masters-thesis website so they proofread it. I have to make a presentation and I am free
          How about actually writing your own thesis proposal instead of using a spammed web site

          It does seem evident and obvious that you have not actually read the OP when spamming the above shit.

          If you are spamming such shit and can't even understand the basics of what the OP is saying, then how in the hell could we trust the spammed shit you have in that post to write an accurate thesis proposal

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

            How about actually writing your own thesis proposal instead of using a spammed web site

            It does seem evident and obvious that you have not actually read the OP when spamming the above shit.

            If you are spamming such shit and can't even understand the basics of what the OP is saying, then how in the hell could we trust the spammed shit you have in that post to write an accurate thesis proposal
            1st it's not spamming, 2nd i suggest to try proofreading service 'cause many students have problems with it, esp foreign students

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Blueberry0308 View Post
              1st it's not spamming, 2nd i suggest to try proofreading service 'cause many students have problems with it, esp foreign students
              Did you read the OP?

              Recommending a website after paying business that is completely off-topic... what can I say tst tsk tsk.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by aussieinbg View Post

                Did you read the OP?

                Recommending a website after paying business that is completely off-topic... what can I say tst tsk tsk.
                she is writing diploma and as you probably know it's hard, and that website suggests many tips and examples, moreover why it's bother u at all?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Blueberry0308 View Post
                  she is writing diploma and as you probably know it's hard, and that website suggests many tips and examples, moreover why it's bother u at all?

                  Because you're a filthy spammer and online you are seen as the lowest of the low of social media platforms.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X