Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best university in your country?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best university in your country?

In India, it'd be a tie between Banaras Hindu University (BHU) ,Delhi University (DU) and Indian Institute Of Technology(IITs). What about yours?

The one in Zagreb as far as most studies are concerned
    Why is it called a tourist season if we're not supposed to hunt them?

Comment

I think the best universities in Lithuania are Vilnius University and LCC International University.

Comment

Szkoła Główna Handlowa - best economy university, I think one of the best in eastern Europe
        As for general ones, with multiple faculties: Warsaw University and Jagiellonian University are considered best.
        http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100803203515

Comment

Charles University of Prague.

Comment

London University is the best one.

http://www.selectmytutor.co.uk/subject-dutch.html

Comment

The best university of Australia is the Griffith University. I have studied here and there were no problems with my writing assignments. Just <a href=" https://essayontime.com.au/the-top-a...e-in-australia">click here for more info</a> about the writing help.

Comment

In India it's Anna university and Madras university.. The best.. It has created many CEOs and great people around the world...

Comment

University of Indonesia, no. #325 of world university ranking, according to topuniversities.com
                  "We cannot all do great things.But we can do small things with great love."
                  ....Mother Teresa

Comment

In Turkey, There are no certain because universities are almost same but Bilkent University, Boğaziçi University, Middle East Technical University (ODTU), Hacettepe University are the leading universities....

Comment

Originally posted by Bash_di View Post
                      In India it's Anna university and Madras university.. The best.. It has created many CEOs and great people around the world...
                      Lol. Seriously?
                      Cant say of universities but best institutes in India are obviously the IIT's. Probably the best university will be Delhi university

Comment

National University of Singapore. If I'm not wrong, it's the top university in Asia.

Comment

For Canada...

#30 on the World Index: University of Toronto
                          #42 on the World Index: McGill University

This is the World Index for 2016 of the Top 1000 Universities worldwide: http://cwur.org/2016.php

Specif
                          ically for the province of British Columbia, where I live, it's the University of British Columbia which is #57 on the World Index.
                          Last edited by Ricemonster; Yesterday, 06:43 PM.
                          Papier Love Story
                          Don't believe in long distance romance? We found each other online in 2010, got married in 2013 and it all started right here on Interpals.
                          [Youtube] [Facebook] [Website]

Comment

i think indian university is very worst

because all indian university are test your memory power not a intelligent

Comment

Originally posted by worldcitizenn View Post
                              i think indian university is very worst

because all indian university are test your memory power not a intelligent
                              Criticizing is easy, right? We are born intelligent... We just need to remember everything B-);-)
                              Last edited by Jo1816; Today, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X