Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help, please :) - English and german homework

Hello !
    My name is Marion and I'm17 yo. I'm at the end of highschool and I will have an important test in English and German, next week. I search someone who would like to read (and maybe correct it) some little essays I had to write in English and German. Is there someone who would like to do that for me, please ?
    Thank you very very much, it will save me

Hey
    I'm native german, so I can correct the German essays
    My english is not that good, so you need to look for another peson, but if you need help in German, feel free to leave me a message

Comment

Originally posted by papuchemarion View Post
      Hello !
      My name is Marion and I'm17 yo. I'm at the end of highschool and I will have an important test in English and German, next week. I search someone who would like to read (and maybe correct it) some little essays I had to write in English and German. Is there someone who would like to do that for me, please ?
      Thank you very very much, it will save me

Yes if you please send me your english essay(s) I will be glad to help!

Comment

Thank you, that's very nice ! I will send you a message

jeffinity, I'm sorry, but I can't send you a message...,Interpals don't allowed me, because of the age I suppose ? :/
        Last edited by papuchemarion; 04-28-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Oh dear, I forgot about that! I'll lower the age limit temporarily so you can try again if you want.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a medical student and I had problems with some subjects. I was very helped on this resource Nursing Research Paper Topics
            I know I have bad English)))

Comment

Hello everyone, My name is Din and I am 21. I start to learn English and I can not understand when need use Present Perfect. Is there someone who would like to understand this for me?

Comment

I am a student, but I also have a trouble with my homework I use this site: https://qanda.typicalstudent.org/category/homework-help It really helpful as for me

Comment

Originally posted by DinGaripov View Post
                  Hello everyone, My name is Din and I am 21. I start to learn English and I can not understand when need use Present Perfect. Is there someone who would like to understand this for me?
                  Hello, Din. I am from USA and will be glad to help with your English if you still need it.
                  I am a freelance writer and deal with English grammar every day So if you have more questions about spelling or writing I am ready to answer all of them
                  By the way, here is my blog if you are interested: https://writer-elite.com/memo-paper/
                  Feel free to contact me, it is always a pleasure to meet interesting people.

Comment

Working...
                  X