Need someone who can help me checking and correct my English homework

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need someone who can help me checking and correct my English homework

Well, I have to say sorry for everyone if my topic annoys you. Please...I do need someone who is kind to teach, to help me learn and practice my English, I have a lot of English homework each week, it's really hard for me to type a whole exercise in my workbooks, it will be good if there is someone can be able to help me this with kindness, please leave your email in my message box on this site, so that I can send you the picture of my exercises which I have done to let you help me check, correct and explain me some time. Well, I'm a good person and also a good student by the way.

Friends,

I do not think you have to be sorry for "annoying" us. This is a language exchange site. Many treat it and think of it as a dating site. WRONG!!! language and culture exchange.

so I think people will be happy to help you. If your note above is any gauge of your English, you are doing GREAT!!!!!

I wish you luck finding friends that will help you.. Have a great day.

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
      Friends,

I do not think you have to be sorry for "annoying" us. This is a language exchange site. Many treat it and think of it as a dating site. WRONG!!! language and culture exchange.

so I think people will be happy to help you. If your note above is any gauge of your English, you are doing GREAT!!!!!

dr. Darrell of Michigan.

Comment

I don't know if you found someone to help. But i think i can help you.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDarrell View Post
          Friends,

dr. Darrell of Michigan.
          Actually, this is a penpal site and not specifically a language exchange site. ​If you would have bothered to look at the options for what you are interested in that you can state in your profile, you might have seen that "relationship" is an option. The site did consider the option of dating. And quite a number of people have found someone on this site.
          I hate forums

Comment

Guys help, I also need checking
            and correct my written work in English friends advised me the site https://essayontime.com.au/custom-es...ng-services​ Someone who ordered their work? How quality and speed?​ Maybe someone will advise you yet? I am a foreign student and sometimes I do not have enough time.
            The most efficient custom essay writing service in Australia - EssayOnTime.com.au. You can deliver us your custom essay. We are respected for our expertise!
            Last edited by annettepaynne; 07-06-2017, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by annettepaynne View Post
              Guys help, I also need checking
              and correct my written work in English friends advised me the site https://essayontime.com.au/custom-es...ng-services​ Someone who ordered their work? How quality and speed?​ Maybe someone will advise you yet? I am a foreign student and sometimes I do not have enough time.
              You really should get your own English checked before spamming this shit

Comment

Working...
              X