No announcement yet.

What is your favorite subject?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Natural Sciences, of course. I liked maths as well, and still would like it if I could get back a proper level.

What I naturally enjoy too is History, but I couldn't see it at school. Here, from the early middle school to the end of High school, you get WW1, WW and Cold War at every meal,; every fucking days :d

Comment

Originally posted by Sancta_Lux View Post
      Natural Sciences, of course. I liked maths as well, and still would like it if I could get back a proper level.

What I naturally enjoy too is History, but I couldn't see it at school. Here, from the early middle school to the end of High school, you get WW1, WW and Cold War at every meal,; every fucking days :d

Wow...they have a regular curriculum at Holy Potato University!

Comment

Originally posted by bitnapak View Post
        I love math the most, but I'm good at Languages the most lol
        what languages do you know?

Comment

math and physic, but the funny things is i never understand about physic hahaha

Comment

Life and things related to it.

Comment

I’m going to answer from a few perspectives. As a student in High School I loved science and music classes the best. When I got to University and most of my classes were science courses, I found that I enjoyed Archaeology the best because it was a kind of reprieve from my sciences. As a teacher I’ve taught primarily physics and chemistry but my absolute favorite course I’ve ever taught was a forensic science course. It was so much fun to actually apply all the various sciences throuought the course.

Comment

Working...
              X