Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College will be hampered if you have a boyfriend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College will be hampered if you have a boyfriend?

my mother told me to go to college on the condition that I shouldn't have a boyfriend. Because it can make me not focus on college. do you think it affects or not?

i think having a relationship in college is okay. its just proper time management. be responsible and disciplined, but know relationships are good for people. i was very busy in college, and i feel like i missed out on not dedicating time to socializing. maybe date a PhD student or something. that will make her happy)

Comment

College is about learning on your own and not being spoonfed as well as time management as Loki mentioned. I'd say if you have a relationship while n school, it is up to you to decide how much effort is needed to manage your responsibilities.

Mom is concerned as a mother will be, but you do right by you and things will go well in the long run.

Be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by irna_441 View Post
        my mother told me to go to college on the condition that I shouldn't have a boyfriend. Because it can make me not focus on college. do you think it affects or not?
        Mother knows best, now get on with your studies and think about bf's after you've finished.

Comment

horrifying, when i was your age,i never tried gathering political supports from random peoples to against my mother.

why don't you just take knife and **** her so you can be free, it's quicker way.

Comment

You can get pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by irna_441 View Post

Your mother will be right if:
              -You choose to talk with your boyfriend instead of studying for a test or doing a homework.
              -You decide to be absence for few classes/days, because you preferred to be with a your boyfriend.
              -You are thinking in your boyfriend when you should pay attention in your class.

These are, a few of them, situations where having a boyfriend will distract you from your studies. We are not perfect, but if this happens to you frequently... you have two options: control yourself or say bye because of you (not him). We are owners of our decisions, reactions, way of thinking, etc. I am a curious person. I will ask her: did you leave someone because it was a distraction for you?

Comment

Working...
              X